It slides, doesn't stay put

Posted by 5075587972323138926 on Apr 12, 2016

I bought these basically because I don't want bleached plastic against my skin but the thing is the pads slide on my underwear. I'll search the web for tricks to keep it fastened or I don't know what Im doing wrong but yeah...it slides.

Comfy, Earth friendly, but no absorbing inserts

Posted by Reviewer1546686 on Feb 25, 2015

I'm happy with the product, but I thought there would be an insert pad since there is a pouch for them and I was a little disappointed to learn I'd have to buy it separately. But it's still a good product. Check out my page for more reviews.

First time use

Posted by 5427612080097602485 on Feb 08, 2015

Great product! Fits securely to underwear and caught the leakage from my moon cup. I would recommend these to others.

Love the idea, could improve on design

Posted by 5067737858286094170 on Jan 26, 2015

I bought these and not the organic pads because I wanted a pattern to cover up any stains. However, the pattern is a very pale yellow. I don't want to use harsh chemicals to clean the panty liners. I couldn't feel the panty liner at first, but then after wearing it for a few hours it started sliding and bunching up near my bum. They could do with some type of rubber grips on the bottom.

Great Product. Price could be Better with an Option of Patterns.

Posted by cinnamonspice on Sep 29, 2014

I had wanted to buy it for a while but found the international shipping too expensive if I had to buy it directly from Gladrag's website. It is wonderful that iHerb had very affordable international shipping price policies! This is a great product. I received a box of orange birdie prints. It is so much more comfortable than the standard disposable pantyliners. You could tell a difference that it is much more breathable and not so icky. I am contemplating buying another box but is hesitant as I am hoping to get a different pattern to add to my collection. Price point, I still find it quite pricey for these pantyliners, although iHerb seems to sells it slightly cheaper than Gladrags itself. Will consider!

Must have!

Posted by 4709590701165593661 on Sep 06, 2014

Best solution for every woman, best solution for our planet!

love it !

Posted by 4661500153992749822 on Sep 03, 2014

wish it would be a bit longer, but it is a great product. soft, and not white which is a benefit.

Pantyliners

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 12, 2014

I'm marking the pantyliners down because you cant pick the colour/pattern yourself, but as for the design, quality and functionality they are great. I have some pads I've used for 8 years and they are still doing the job.

Can't wait to order more

Posted by christinelux on May 26, 2014

These are absolutely fantastic. I use these with my mooncup. I'm tempted to get some more so I have different colours :)

tomti

Posted by 4627568956996019239 on Apr 22, 2014

Quite good! easy to clean.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »