• Colors may vary.

• Reviews | English

comfortable, but may leak ... =(

Posted by 5681771745032502224 on Jun 29, 2014

i would really like to ask all girls out there to try, at least try reusable pads. i know it sounds disgusting, but once you get used to it, and think deeper, you know how much you are doing for planet earth. ppl keep mentioning to reduce the use of plastics, but one major contributor is pads. this pad is super comfortable and has a secure snap on button that will not rust. each pad also comes with 2 inserts, so you get 3 pads and 6 inserts in this set. it does not stain easily and washes off easily. what i do is i give it a quick rinse and then soak it in cold water overnight, or till the day you put it in the wash. because it's breathable fabric, i find that there's less odor and less stuffy, but because it's so "breathable" i find that during my heaviest flow, it tends to leak. not exactly through the centre, but on the side (wings?!)where the inserts are not in contact with. sorry for giving TMI, but i feel like such an investment (not that affordable, but definitely an investment. can use it over years) that girls need to know. there are other brands that i feel like are made better, and will not leak, so do some research first! hope this review helped =)

Excellent pads

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 09, 2014

I've been using these for about 6 months now and i absolutely love them so much. They are much easier to clean than all-in-ones and i love that there is no plasticy waterproof layer so my bits are able to breathe. I also use the liners and love them!

OK

Posted by 4761791779598661470 on Jul 11, 2015

They are quite ok. But dont like thikcness when I use 2inserts in one pad (it leaks over if I dont do that)

Fabric choice

Posted by 5037415535032806748 on Apr 29, 2014

Was not able to choose color. Picture was a natural color, so I expect them to not have a color. Instead I ended up with hot pink ones. They work alright but do have the tendency to bunch up at times.

Bliss in a box!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 20, 2012

Perfect! No worry of running out of pads, no yeast infections, no icky "plastic, sweat and blood" smell, and saves money in the longer run. Will also reduce the wear of the underwear (no glue that will ruin the fabric on your most comfy knickers). Fairly small, so if you are of a larger size or bleed a lot this is not the pad for you, besides on VERY light days.

most comfortable pads ever!

Posted by 4887711516808047378 on Dec 01, 2016

These reusable pads are A delight. I have had mine for six months now, and i love all the different patterns that i have received from iherb, although they came as "surprice packages" . The pad holders dry really quick after wash, so you dont need many pads if you wash during your period😀

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

I wish I knew about this earlier. Very satisfied.

great product :)

Posted by 4661500153992749822 on Sep 03, 2014

I got a yellow one instead of the red one, but beside that it's soft and comfortable. will see how it will cleaned up after washing machine.

Cool

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Oct 02, 2014

I am excited to use these, and I think I can write an updated review later but I like that these are better for the environment and reusable / washable. I don't use many pads during my period (but when I do I use organic cotton pads and mostly tampons), but I feel like these will be good for overnight use. I don't know how I would ever manage using these somewhere other than right at home.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Jun 16, 2012

Unlike other brands I've been buying, these are strong and don't tear. Highly recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »