Glee Gum, Sugar-Free Gum, Refresh-Mint, 16 Pieces (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

The 30 second gum

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

To be honest I never use Xylitol products. As a person who's spent the last year learning to eat as whole as possible, i didn't realize until later that manufactured xylitol was not a natural product at all. It needs many chemicals like sulfuric acid, calcium oxide, phosphoric acid and active charcoal to process it. It can affect your digestive tract and I don't like that risk. However....on rare occasions, like at work or at a meeting I need a quick breath freshener. Because I don't eat sugar, and all the artificial sweetener alternatives are awful...this is the only time I use xylitol products. Over the past year I've compared Glee Gum, Xyla Gum, Spry Gum, and Spry Peppermints. I found all the gums initially tasted good but had one common problem. They all last about 30 seconds and they're out of flavour. For this reason I prefer the Spry peppermints the best. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

horrible taste

Posted by 5702927622284963875 on Oct 15, 2013

feels like chewing cardboard

bad ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1050707 on Feb 15, 2012

full of junk unneeded in gum

Not so good at all..