The Best

Posted by Reviewer2242982 on Jun 12, 2012

I hope you never get rid of this product.... I have been taking it for quite sometime.. A few weeks ago, I took a horrible fall and did not break one bone... My doctor said I was very lucky and my step mother said I must have some good bones for them not to break...

Real Coral Calcium Plus

Posted by Reviewer2226956 on Jul 06, 2011

This is a great product and due to its bio-availability it a great product for post menopausal women.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3145526 on Mar 15, 2011

Balanced composition, particle moderate, easy to swallow

Highly recomend

Posted by Reviewer1844841 on Nov 06, 2010

was in a bad motorcycle accident with lots of muscle and nerve damage and on all kinds of med's,rehab,pain management all helped but after several yrs med's wern't helping so much anymore, not to mentsion most were pulled off the market. so did some resurch online. gave up all my med's started taking coral calcium. other than a little pain now n then feel almost normal again. I highly recomend this produt it works even if nothing is wrong with you it will help your body especially for those 45 and older do the reserch for yourself. I think their even using it now on patients getting kemo to help them recover.

Excellent Product !!

Posted by Reviewer1966406 on Dec 25, 2010

I sleep better and feel better when I take this product!!

Great Calcium supplement

Posted by Reviewer2177434 on Nov 15, 2010

So far, I've enjoyed the benefits of this particular brand of coral calcium. I'm a bit of a calcium snob, and I have two types I like to use, this being one of them.

Less Pain

Posted by Reviewer2415772 on Jul 18, 2010

If I don't take it daily I end up feeling a whole lot more pain. I just wish it had the Vitamin D included in it. Even my parents are taking it after having been told by their doctor to take it.

Coral Calcium Plus

Posted by Reviewer2530155 on Mar 07, 2011

Great Product I use it daily and share the good effects with other people June Donohue

Coral Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2607346 on Jan 20, 2011

Excellent product. Timely shipping.

Great Product