Poor Quality Control

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Jun 17, 2015

One time I received this raw honey, flavor was off and fermented smell was there. Another time it was fresh, fragrant and I could smell the clover flower and tasted fresh. I think they get honey from all the developing (poor) countries, and my guess is that they have no control over how they collect the honey. I am not too sure how this honey is organic and probably certification is not proper. I will not buy this again, as I am not sure what kind of honey I get every time I order, and each time I get different quality of honey. Not Recommended.

Better Consistency, Taste

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 22, 2012

Has better consistency and taste compared to other liquid honey. Considering the radiation contamination from Fukushima, I'm glad this organic honey comes from Brazil/Argentina, rather than the state of Oregon in the West Coast.

good but not as good as YS

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Jun 11, 2011

noticed on the label that this honey comes from south america or india....not Eugene OR

Delicious

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Dec 27, 2013

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripe is, the container runs out too fast :)

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

Gentle taste easy to mix in cooking or beverages.

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Feb 22, 2015

I absolutely adore this honey, moreso than any other I've ever tried. It's perfectly sweet and it's a bonus that it's raw and organic. The only thing I dislike about it is the fact that it does harden, but this is easily fixed by running the jar under some hot water for a while. Highly recommended.

Very nice

Posted by sadeq-fuad on May 06, 2015

real honey

Good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Jan 18, 2013

I can still scoop up the honey quite easily after keeping in the fridge. This implies the honey is pure.

Poor consistency in honey

Posted by 4749384057119199266 on Nov 29, 2015

I bought a few jars of this honey. To my disappointment when I opened it, the honey has separated into liquid and crystalized solid at the bottom. I read that such honey that separates is fake honey. The taste is fine, but the texture and suspected fake honey is not worth it.

Very good honey

Posted by chewyudon on Feb 13, 2016

Love the taste, consistency, everything! Also I love it that it's organic. I've been using this honey for some time now and it never disappoints.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »