Poor Quality Control

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Jun 17, 2015

One time I received this raw honey, flavor was off and fermented smell was there. Another time it was fresh, fragrant and I could smell the clover flower and tasted fresh. I think they get honey from all the developing (poor) countries, and my guess is that they have no control over how they collect the honey. I am not too sure how this honey is organic and probably certification is not proper. I will not buy this again, as I am not sure what kind of honey I get every time I order, and each time I get different quality of honey. Not Recommended.

Better Consistency, Taste

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 22, 2012

Has better consistency and taste compared to other liquid honey. Considering the radiation contamination from Fukushima, I'm glad this organic honey comes from Brazil/Argentina, rather than the state of Oregon in the West Coast.

good but not as good as YS

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Jun 11, 2011

noticed on the label that this honey comes from south america or india....not Eugene OR

Delicious

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Dec 27, 2013

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripe is, the container runs out too fast :)

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

Gentle taste easy to mix in cooking or beverages.

Best honey!

Posted by 4683167499650925508 on Aug 08, 2016

This is the best honey I've tasted and I love that it feels and tastes raw and natural. I've bought it multiple times now and very pleased with it. Its a bit pricey but worth it. When its really hot (>40 Celsius, 100 F) it becomes a bit liquidy but that seems to happen with most set honey brands I've tried.

Very raw & love the taste!

Posted by 5619026597925835686 on May 02, 2016

I love the fact that the honey is indeed very raw and rough, that means that it was never filtered which is good. It has a natural chestnut taste which I totally love it. It's also very sweet, just add a little into your drinks and it perfect!

Very nice

Posted by sadeq-fuad on May 06, 2015

real honey

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Feb 22, 2015

I absolutely adore this honey, moreso than any other I've ever tried. It's perfectly sweet and it's a bonus that it's raw and organic. The only thing I dislike about it is the fact that it does harden, but this is easily fixed by running the jar under some hot water for a while. Highly recommended.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Jan 18, 2013

I can still scoop up the honey quite easily after keeping in the fridge. This implies the honey is pure.