A fantastic product easy to use

Posted by ValentinaG on May 03, 2015

Delicious

Smells really good!

Posted by 5069355445516802706 on Apr 03, 2015

I wrote smell because I didn't get to taste it. I over-baked mine and it came out like a hard nougat candy ( Arrghhhhhh!!! Horror! I really wanted to impress in-laws who are visiting and I had a strong craving for brownie) However during mixing, the batter smells deliciously chocolaty and my kitchen smells like chocolate heaven. Very simple and easy steps too. Will order this and try again.

GF LOVE!

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

These are absolutely delicious! Thanks iHerb for proving GF options!

Probably Good...

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 22, 2015

... but haven't used it yet.

It tastes great!

Posted by 4769704297678593154 on Jan 02, 2015

I love it, and buy often. Easy to make and tastes great!

Rich, double-cholocate brownies that are muy delicioso!!!

Posted by Reviewer2292556 on Dec 29, 2014

The brownies made from Glutino Gluten Free Pantry Double Chocolate Brownie Mix are heaven in a box! They taste rich, full of chocolate (double chocolate) and they are moist too. It's hard to believe the brownies are gluten-free and non-GMO. Actually, I think the mix is the best gluten-free or non-gluten free brownie mix on the market. And baking them is so easy... just follow the instructions on the box. But be careful to follow the instructions and don't overbake the brownies. Use the correct size pan for the mixture. Using a pan that is too small for the mixture can end up with brownies that have hardened edges and a raw center. Select a light-colored, shiny baking pan. Grease the bottom and sides of the pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cover the surface of the pan evenly, leaving no dry areas or large globs of spray. And use a toothpick to know when the brownies are truly baked. You should then get delicious, rich, double-chocolate brownies with a consistent texture from edge to center. Your family and friends will love them too! If you still get brownies that are hard in the corners... you can experiment with parchment paper by adding one more step to the process. After spraying the pan with nonstick cooking spray... lay some parchment paper in the bottom of the baking pan. Arrange the paper so that it hangs out a few inches on each side of the pan to act as handles large enough for you to lift the brownies out of the pan when they are done. Spray the parchment paper that serves as the bottom of your pan -- do not spray the sides. That will permit the brownie mix to rise properly. Enjoy!!!!

The best brownie ever!

Posted by 5296858191700165660 on Dec 11, 2014

The best brownie ever, and its gluten free and milk free. You can make it nut free if you like. I add coconut oil and coconut flakes in my brownie! Amazing!

delicious taste

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Jun 28, 2014

Delicious taste and easy to make. Great alternative for us how don't want gluten in our system. The only thing that I felt was that it was to little in the box to make proper size browine,even I just the smallest cake shape I had it still was to little,if I knew that I would use muffin forms instead. taste was great,but you should at last buy to boxes to make it proper size.

The best gluten free brownies ever

Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Apr 30, 2014

I have tried many brands of gluten free brownies and these ones are amazing - definitely the best out there that I know of.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »