Gluten-Free Pantry, Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix, 22 oz (624 g)

Reviews 4-star

Seems to work well

Posted by juliaheis on Aug 25, 2010

We used this in our bread machine. There were some pockets in the bread, but it tasted good. Unfortunately, my mother's stomach and mine were bothered every time we ate this bread.

Enjoyed trying this

Posted by Reviewer2726310 on Nov 06, 2011

This was my first 'non wheat' bread I have tried. After getting over the sticky dough, this bread came out very good, rising a lot, and giving me a very nice loaf that I could slice very thin, and lasting for a long time. I enjoyed it.

Not fluffy :( but still bread :)

Posted by MyDiscountCode-CAG402 on Apr 23, 2013

The mix is fine but the bread ends up being rather flat and not at all fluffy... I'm not used to gluten free products so maybe this is a side effect. Taste wise it was good though! Was enough for two small loafs.

Good

Posted by 5231585946667227190 on Dec 18, 2013

Good