Great

Posted by Reviewer1543877 on Feb 02, 2010

Wonderful bread mix. Can be made to taste like challah(egg bread). Great for sandwiches and "real" french toast.

Great Bread for Sandwiches

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Aug 08, 2009

Since my son has a wheat sensitivity I decided to try this bread for sandwiches. It's easy to make, tastes delicious and most of all, is soft like bread should be. Just make sure it's completely done, our first loaf was doughy on the inside even though it looked done on the outside.

gluten-free pantry, favourite sandwich bread mix

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jul 02, 2009

digestable bread. bakes easily in bread machine. good if there's one with whole grains or wholemeal in it.

Bread again

Posted by Reviewer2930957 on Jun 16, 2009

This is the best sandwich bread mix around. I have tried several and this one tastes almost like regular bread.

Gluten Free Pantry Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer2082639 on Feb 15, 2009

This is an excellent mix. The bread is the closest thing to tasting like wheat bread I have found that is gluten free. It is versatile as other flours can be added in small amounts to alter the flavor. I use a bread machine to make it and it always turns out wonderful.

Sandi Taylor

Posted by Reviewer2847010 on Sep 24, 2008

I love ths bread you can slice and actully have a sandwich. as I'm a celiac my husband like most things I bake also.

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2316462 on Feb 28, 2008

This product has allowed me to be able to make my son sandwiches for school. My son is wheat/gluten intolerant and this product has helped me to be able to give him bread that actually tastes good. I have never had a problem with this brand the bread always comes out great. It is hard to find in the area I live in. I wish it was easier to find.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »