Gluten-Free Pantry, French Bread & Pizza Mix

Posted by Reviewer2082639 on Feb 15, 2009

This is an excellent mix. The bread is the closest thing to tasting like wheat bread I have found that is gluten free. We use it to make all our pizza crusts, and also for bread cubes for dipping in cheese fondue. I usually use a bread machine, but I am going to try and bake it on a cookie sheet to make it into a regular loaf of french bread.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2316462 on Feb 28, 2008

It was so awesome to find this bread mix. I recently moved and it is hard to find any stores in the area that carry this brand. I have to buy this type of mix because both my son and myself are celiac/wheat intolerant. I would recommend this to anyone who is celiac and requires a special diet.

YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer2659907 on Apr 29, 2008

My hubby loves this! thanks for a great product that does NOT taste like cardboard! Simply Sharon Sharon Pawlak

great pizza crust

Posted by Reviewer1309622 on Apr 28, 2009

tastes great

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1543877 on Feb 02, 2010

Gluten-Free Pantry's bread mixes actually taste like "real"read. Those on a gluten-free diet know what it means to have bread that doesn't crumble. I would recommend it to everyone.

love this bread

Posted by Reviewer2352133 on Jun 17, 2011

this is hard to find at reasonable price

Pizza dough

Posted by Reviewer3041182 on Feb 22, 2012

Prefered this pizza dough over the Pamela's Products, Gluten-Free Bread Mix for pizza dough. It was a bit lighter and not as chewy. Would get this one again.

Gluten-Free Pantry French bread & pasta mix

Posted by Reviewer1931135 on Feb 26, 2012

Finally made this today in our bread machine. Turned out perfectly. Taste is as good as regular French bread. Good taste, without the wheat, and very easy to make.

French bread

Posted by Reviewer3196414 on Jun 25, 2013

SO exciting to have a GF french bread mix. Ok, it's not as crusty and not as chewey, but it's really great for gf. The pizza is also a winner.

Wonderful Bread, Great Texture

Posted by 4914898952325285559 on Oct 26, 2013

Trying to make GF breads from scratch has been a chore for me living in South Korea. This one came out great. The bread is a little heavy, but it tastes like french bread. I highly recommend trying it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »