10% Off Orders Over $40!

Gluten-Free Pantry, Pizza Crust Mix, 22 oz (624 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Gluten-Free Pantry, French Bread & Pizza Mix

Posted by Reviewer2082639 on Feb 15, 2009

This is an excellent mix. The bread is the closest thing to tasting like wheat bread I have found that is gluten free. We use it to make all our pizza crusts, and also for bread cubes for dipping in cheese fondue. I usually use a bread machine, but I am going to try and bake it on a cookie sheet to make it into a regular loaf of french bread.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2316462 on Feb 28, 2008

It was so awesome to find this bread mix. I recently moved and it is hard to find any stores in the area that carry this brand. I have to buy this type of mix because both my son and myself are celiac/wheat intolerant. I would recommend this to anyone who is celiac and requires a special diet.

YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer2659907 on Apr 29, 2008

My hubby loves this! thanks for a great product that does NOT taste like cardboard! Simply Sharon Sharon Pawlak

great pizza crust

Posted by Reviewer1309622 on Apr 28, 2009

tastes great

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1543877 on Feb 02, 2010

Gluten-Free Pantry's bread mixes actually taste like "real"read. Those on a gluten-free diet know what it means to have bread that doesn't crumble. I would recommend it to everyone.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »