Great Pie Crust

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Nov 06, 2014

My family and I love this pie crust and my husband hates gluten free products but loves this pie crust. I use wax paper and a bit of gluten free flour when rolling it out. I use the wax paper to gently place the crust where needed. This usually works but on occasion it can break in half or into a few pieces. Doesn't really bother me because this pie crust is so yummy. Don't change a thing Glutino! This pie crust taste great with savoury or sweet pies.

Great Buy

Posted by Reviewer2352133 on Oct 15, 2013

I have used this product for a long time. iHerb gave me a ten dollar gift certificate so I was able to buy this at a much more affordable price. I must wait for a sale price or some sort of help because the price for this seems to be on a rocket ship to the moon. It does not roll out the best, but I pat the dough in the pan and that works for me. The taste is great. My husband is the one who is gluten intolerant but I really like this too.

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

I'm so thankful for the many different gluten free products. It tastes just like wheat if not better!

I luv this crust

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Feb 15, 2013

not too much sugar, it is great with savory or sweet pies. It falls apart a little but I just press it together and it doesn't matter to me. Taste does matter to me.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2439447 on May 25, 2012

This is an excellent product. I abused the making of this pie crust beyond belief and it still produced a very fine flaky crust.

I can eat pie again!

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Jul 27, 2010

Delicious, very flaky.

A+ crust

Posted by Reviewer2380049 on Mar 15, 2009

This crust is light and flaky. None of our guests could tell the difference from the crust I made with wheat flour and shortening. It'a a hit at our house.

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Feb 04, 2009

You cannot tell this is not the real thing!