Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2439447 on May 25, 2012

This is an excellent product. I abused the making of this pie crust beyond belief and it still produced a very fine flaky crust.

I luv this crust

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Feb 15, 2013

not too much sugar, it is great with savory or sweet pies. It falls apart a little but I just press it together and it doesn't matter to me. Taste does matter to me.

A+ crust

Posted by Reviewer2380049 on Mar 15, 2009

This crust is light and flaky. None of our guests could tell the difference from the crust I made with wheat flour and shortening. It'a a hit at our house.

Great Buy

Posted by Reviewer2352133 on Oct 15, 2013

I have used this product for a long time. iHerb gave me a ten dollar gift certificate so I was able to buy this at a much more affordable price. I must wait for a sale price or some sort of help because the price for this seems to be on a rocket ship to the moon. It does not roll out the best, but I pat the dough in the pan and that works for me. The taste is great. My husband is the one who is gluten intolerant but I really like this too.

Great Pie Crust

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Nov 06, 2014

My family and I love this pie crust and my husband hates gluten free products but loves this pie crust. I use wax paper and a bit of gluten free flour when rolling it out. I use the wax paper to gently place the crust where needed. This usually works but on occasion it can break in half or into a few pieces. Doesn't really bother me because this pie crust is so yummy. Don't change a thing Glutino! This pie crust taste great with savoury or sweet pies.

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Feb 04, 2009

You cannot tell this is not the real thing!

I can eat pie again!

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Jul 27, 2010

Delicious, very flaky.

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

I'm so thankful for the many different gluten free products. It tastes just like wheat if not better!