Too sweet

Posted by psmiracle on Mar 31, 2010

I like sweet food/snacks but not too sweet... Thou it's gluten free but it's really way too sweet...

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011

very good!

Glutino Gluten Free Blueberry Breakfast Bar

Posted by Reviewer1880090 on Oct 02, 2010

I threw this in the garbage after my first bite. It is one of the worst things I've ever tasted. The "Glu" in the name is all you need to know. It was a gluey-textured, horribly over-sweetened bar with almost no filling, and certainly nothing that tasted like blueberries. Awful flavor, whatever it was.

Sugar attack.

Posted by annannaljuba on Mar 21, 2011

Just soooo much sweeter than necessary. Sugary sugary gooey doughy sweetness with too little blueberry.

Ridiculously tasty.

Posted by Reviewer3107290 on Oct 04, 2010

I couldn't stop eating these! They were really good and filling - I took one on a 4-hour hike and ate half during and it sustained me just fine. But if you're susceptible to snacking, these will disappear really quickly. I'm allergic to wheat and miss bread and cookies - this tasted completely like the real thing and not gluten-free at all.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 26, 2010

Tastes great. Wouldn't know it was gluten free.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Nov 29, 2008

Great for travel, to have with morning coffee. Take them along for a little snack on the plane, too. I try to keep these in stock at home.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1540946 on Jul 09, 2009

Great Taste

Great for travel

Posted by HealthyLiving on Apr 08, 2008

These bars are a great snack for travel. They are one of the best gluten free varieties

My daughter loves these!

Posted by Reviewer1304899 on Apr 17, 2008

Hard to find many gluten free breakfast foods my daughter likes-- these are an excellent alternative!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »