Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Glutino, Gluten Free Milk Chocolate Coated Wafer Cookies, Chocolate, 4.6 oz (130 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

GMO's galore!

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 23, 2012

I used to eat these a few years back until I phoned Glutino and they confirmed: they use GMO soy! And a lot of it particularly soy oil. Never again. Didn't buy them on iHerb but leaving this review here for consumers who, like me, mistakenly thought these were safe to eat. Taste-wise they were good, until the store where I purchased them started to sell boxes where the wafers were stuck together as if the chocolate had melted in transit and the boxes had been refrigerated or even frozen prior to put on the shelves. They invariably tasted off and I threw out so many that's the reason why I called Glutino in the first place.

no like

Posted by 5637379980217096448 on Aug 27, 2013

bah!

Very addictive!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2607037 on Aug 16, 2010

With a wheat allergy, choices are few and far between. However these wafers are addictive and despite the lower caloric count, you eat enough of them it won't make a difference. I love them and state that this is the first gluten free desert that I have ever eaten that doesn't compromise on taste.

If you like Kit Kat, you'll love these

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by zoeblessing on Jul 13, 2011

Seriously, I am amazed they managed to make potato flour act like wheat. These wafers are delightfully crispy, and the flavor is chocolaty good. Kit Kat used to be my favorite candy bar, until I discovered my wheat allergy. I think these wafer cookies are even better! Not as candy-bar-sweet as Kit Kat.

Too good.

Posted by 4points on Feb 08, 2012

These are just not easy to keep around. They are eaten in a day or two since they are light, nice tasting and small bites.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »