Go Raw, Organic Granola, Apple Cinnamon

Posted by greenandclean on Feb 04, 2016

This is really delicious! I'm not too fond of the apple bits though, they're a bit big and chewy, and I think the granola would be better if the apple was shredded, but it's still really good! It's pretty expensive though, and it tastes pretty much like my homemade granola, so I'll probably just go with the homemade in the future, but if you're lazy, this is really worth the try.

...

Posted by 4613968598612999055 on Nov 15, 2015

Tastes like vomit

dont like

Posted by Reviewer1704610 on Apr 07, 2015

I dont like this granola. It doesn't teste very good.

deeeelicious rawnola

Posted by 5084463606816124003 on Jan 26, 2015

just perfect, if you're a cinnamon fan then this is for you. very cinnamony and the buckwheat crunch is just too good. i can even eat it just as is or sprinkle on vanilla protein shake, etc and the fact that it's all sprouted, i just love go raw!

There's something with the flavor

Posted by 5268667503777195056 on Jan 23, 2015

Someone already commented that probably the apple bits are the guilty ones, and I couldn't agree more. They taste sour and rancid. At first I thought that the product had expired and threw an entire bowl to the garbage. Now, after reading the comments, I suppose I'll give it a second chance.

Great flavor!

Posted by SunnyRose on Jan 17, 2015

I really like the granolas I've tasted from Go Raw. Good mixture of healthy seeds, sweetened with dates. Love the apple, cinnamon and mild coconutty flavor!

Tasty

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jan 01, 2015

This granola is so filling and tasty. I love the apple/cinnamon combo. Deliciously satisfying.

VERY GOOD, VERY VERY GOOD

Posted by 5548160425304968228 on Oct 14, 2014

I'm paleo and this is a perfect breakfast or dessert snack for me. Serve over heated apple with some coconut yoghurt for a "apple crumble" treat.

Down under

Posted by 4712969232448171121 on Jul 11, 2014

very good ingredients

My fav breakfast option

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 23, 2014

Simply delicioso! Great crunch to add as a topping or to eat as cereal. The best thing is that there's no sugar crash following and kept me pretty satiated.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »