great

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Jul 01, 2011

I can't stop eating this right out of the packet. With sweetened coconut or almond milk this is even super delicious. Sure to order again! The cinnamon flavour is so strong and good just the way I like it. I don't know what type of cinnamon they use it is different from what I got.

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jun 09, 2014

The BEST ingredients! Very trustful company! Highly recommended! Love Love Love!

Not my taste

Posted by 5559501646119958413 on Dec 11, 2013

I think it is the apple bits that are the guilty ones. Most of the granola was good, but now and them their was a piece that tasted like warm, sour puke.

Rawlicious

Posted by 4834119876353793250 on Jan 02, 2014

This raw granola is delicious and so good for you. Definitely try this!

Best granola!!

Posted by Reviewer1213185 on Jun 21, 2014

The ingredients are amazing and its raw! Bummer that the price has gone up as it was already pricey.. I top this with organic yogurt and I feel so much healthier when I have this in my diet. Most granola are actually packed with unhealthy Ingredients and loaded with sugar. This is the best out there.

My fav breakfast option

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 23, 2014

Simply delicioso! Great crunch to add as a topping or to eat as cereal. The best thing is that there's no sugar crash following and kept me pretty satiated.

VERY GOOD, VERY VERY GOOD

Posted by 5548160425304968228 on Oct 14, 2014

I'm paleo and this is a perfect breakfast or dessert snack for me. Serve over heated apple with some coconut yoghurt for a "apple crumble" treat.

Tasty

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jan 01, 2015

This granola is so filling and tasty. I love the apple/cinnamon combo. Deliciously satisfying.

Great flavor!

Posted by SunnyRose on Jan 17, 2015

I really like the granolas I've tasted from Go Raw. Good mixture of healthy seeds, sweetened with dates. Love the apple, cinnamon and mild coconutty flavor!

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2587716 on Jul 10, 2013

Great tasting raw granola:-)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »