Un snack muy sabroso y original

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jan 26, 2014

En la línea de todas las galletas y barritas de Go Raw que he probado, ésta es igual de sabrosa y deliciosa que todas. Un tentempié o snack sabroso y sano.

Delicious

Posted by 5648727996120266235 on Jun 02, 2014

I was not expecting it to be as yummy as it tasted, so maybe thats why I was even more surprised when I took a bite and was blown away! I loved the flavour and the texture of the bar. I couldn't resist getting more!

Soooo Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2651898 on Jun 09, 2014

The Go Raw Organic Live Pumpkin Bar tastes amazing! It is super delicious, and I could easily eat this as a snack every day of the week. Need I say more?

Rawesome Treat!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 02, 2014

I love these. They're a great little snack that's filling and so good for you. Yum!

The perfect snack--healthy & delicious!

Posted by 4702869304617214573 on Apr 04, 2016

I love these crunchy Go Raw organic sprouted seed bars. They're my mainstay for a quick, healthy and tasty mid-afternoon pickup at work. The raw sprouted seeds are bursting with flavor and nutrition, easy to digest, and sweetened with low-glycemic agave nectar rather than cane sugar so my blood sugar doesn't go haywire. Although they can be a bit pricey, I found them on this site for just under three dollars apiece. I heartily recommend these bars to anyone looking for a snack that's both healthy and delicious. I think you'll be hard put to find anything better for your money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »