healthy but...

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on Oct 03, 2011

These bars may be healthy but I don't like the taste.

Not Impressed!

Posted by Reviewer1810100 on Aug 01, 2011

Two stars for RAW! Other than that, these bars are really not desirable.

dry and bland

Posted by Reviewer2954753 on Sep 09, 2011

Gave me awful gas. taste is ok but I needed to drink lots of water with it. I won't order again.

So thin and kind of like cardboard

Posted by 5196876604927942576 on Apr 01, 2016

They are super healthy, I get it. But for how much your paying I kind I'd either want them to be bigger ( they are like two bites) or at least softer - they are same texture as cardboard. Uggh not that impressed.

Not palatable

Posted by Reviewer2158011 on Oct 17, 2011

I could not eat these.Very tough and tasteless..Easier to swallow in tablet or capsule form.Might suit a purist with narrow food choices

goRaw

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Feb 13, 2012

These are ok. Im not fond of dried banana flavor but others that like banana, might enjoy these. I do like the fact that there is Spirulina. I probably wont buy these again.

Taste good but to small bars

Posted by michealbehrens on Feb 14, 2012

I think the bars taste really good, but they are to small.. Therefor i think the price is to high.

Rotten banana

Posted by Reviewer1300939 on Jun 01, 2013

I think mine tasted a bit like rotten banana. So this it's not for me. But my 4 year old cousin liked them..

Too Sweet

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on Jan 16, 2014

Does give a boost of energy, but tastes too sweet for me

You really need to like spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2052141 on Jan 24, 2014

I tryed this snack looking for something to grab on the go and really fill me up. I didn't find it to be very filling. It has a nice banana flavor if you can get past the "swampy" flavor of spirulina. For those who have tasted this ingredient, you know what I mean. If your body is in need of this supliment, it will taste good to you. I find I have an on again/off again desire to eat these bars-depending on my dietary needs. I would not buy this product again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »