Go Raw Spirulina Enery Bars

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Real live food. 100% organic. All live. All seeds are sprouted. All hand-made. Certified gluten-free. Certified organic. All contents have been dried and sprouted releasing enzymes which make them healthier and easier to digest. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Thank-you.

LOVE these bars!

Posted by Reviewer1361660 on Jun 14, 2011

I have celiac disease, and as with many others when going gluten-free, I have gained weight. I thought I'd try these bars b/c I really liked the ingredients. I ate 1 70 calorie spirulina bar 4 hrs ago as a snack and I'm still full! I'm back online ordering 2 more boxes of the spirulina, and 1 box of every other flavor of the bars. They're super lightweight (and crunchy) and therefore great to toss in a backpack for hiking or a midday snack at school/work.

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer2181095 on Aug 06, 2011

I bought these to stick in my purse when I needed an energy boost. Wasn't sure what to expect tastewise. I was really surprised they tasted so good! They have a mild banana flavor, which is very pleasant. I want to buy more of these!

Very yummy

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Jul 29, 2011

These were really tasty and satisfying. Very impressed with quality of product.

Great!

Posted by ManxKat on Dec 08, 2011

Just wish iherb carried the larger size in box lots! Great for a quick and fulfilling snack.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer3323061 on Dec 30, 2011

it's a very thin, great tasting stripe, but don't expect a bar.

Always carry one in my bag

Posted by laminimalista on Apr 11, 2012

I love that it's nut free, wheat free and gluten free! It tastes like dried bananas. Just the right amount of sweetness. I love that it's small and light to carry. No more emergency cranky moments from being hungry!

Tastes mostly of banana

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Apr 25, 2012

Crunchy banana tasting spirulina bars.

Very tasty and satisfying!

Posted by Reviewer2730681 on Jan 26, 2012

These were great. Just enough to do the trick as a satisfying healthy snack.

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Sep 05, 2015

I define this bar as superfood because its ingredients contain spirulina and sprouted seeds. I can tell it doesn't has many food additives because it's not very crunchy.