• Reviews | English

Excellent Product

Posted by olshin on Jan 23, 2012

These seeds excellent. Very tasty and gives me big level of energy! :) I will buy them again, again and again...

Yummy!

Posted by 4940488047839108552 on Aug 11, 2012

These taste delicious and fresh. Love that they are already sprouted and ready to eat. My only wish is that they weren't so expensive.

RAW is the way to go!

Posted by Reviewer1913557 on Oct 13, 2012

We love these extra healthy sunflower seeds. Great in granola, salads, pastas and to eat alone.

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Nov 02, 2012

I'm not usually a fan of sesame seeds but once I opened these I couldn't stop eating them. Yum!

sprouted seed is the best!

Posted by 4693049442779694533 on Sep 17, 2013

It s hard to find sprouted seeds in my country. But I found it in iherb. Very good! Hope to see more new products such as sprouted flours.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Feb 01, 2016

great taste, not too salty. If you have a sensitive mouth be aware that regular sunflower seeds have a softer texture than these.

Exellent product!

Posted by 5604781334434522291 on Sep 16, 2014

Really good product. Tastes good like a snack, in salads, in baking, bars and so on. I recommend it. And since its sprouted its a lot better for the digestive system. Im really sensitive and have felt the difference.

Tasty as snacks.

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014

Tasty as snacks.

Sunflower seeds

Posted by 4732846447033507938 on Jun 09, 2015

How we just love, love this product. I have repurchased and repurchased. Just enough celtic salt to make it very moorish. We eat this snack by the handful. So healthy being sprouted. Can't recommend it highly enough....

peter allen

Posted by 5014638635095063428 on Dec 11, 2015

Very fresh, crunchy and tasty

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »