• Reviews | English

Exellent product!

Posted by 5604781334434522291 on Sep 16, 2014

Really good product. Tastes good like a snack, in salads, in baking, bars and so on. I recommend it. And since its sprouted its a lot better for the digestive system. Im really sensitive and have felt the difference.

Tasty as snacks.

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014

Tasty as snacks.

Delicious

Posted by NaturopathGabby on Jun 25, 2016

These are delicious little morsels with the perfect amount of celtic sea salt. Love their crunch. The only reason I stopped buying them was because it's much cheaper to sprout, dehydrate and salt them myself and I need to save money!

Yummy!

Posted by 4940488047839108552 on Aug 11, 2012

These taste delicious and fresh. Love that they are already sprouted and ready to eat. My only wish is that they weren't so expensive.

RAW is the way to go!

Posted by Reviewer1913557 on Oct 13, 2012

We love these extra healthy sunflower seeds. Great in granola, salads, pastas and to eat alone.

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Nov 02, 2012

I'm not usually a fan of sesame seeds but once I opened these I couldn't stop eating them. Yum!

GoRaw, Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds

Posted by grgstrr on Jun 29, 2011

My favorite to sprinkle on a salad! And at an excellent price!

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Nov 13, 2011

These are excellent on a salad and have more flavour than plain raw sunflower seeds. They're expensive, though, so I don't use them when I make raw food recipes that call for sunflower seeds. I save them for eating on their own.

Fresh taste

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 07, 2011

I love these Go Raw seeds. They are sprouted and dehydrated making them ready to eat right out of the bag.

5 star