addictive

Posted by Reviewer1839231 on Sep 07, 2011

These don't taste anything like regular chocolate cookies, have a lot of taste, and tastes good.Great with a cup of coffee. I will buy them again!

crisp

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 12, 2012

These are good cookies. They are made from good ingredients and are not too sweet. They are also crisp.

Really Good!

Posted by twistedinsanity on Jun 07, 2013

These are really well made, and it really fills you up very fast. I love these when snacking, because few pieces of these cookies makes me full and curbs me from snacking more. However, I can't really call it a cookie ... and it has more coconut and sesame seeds taste, rather than cocoa, and you can see this from the ingredients label. So for a cocoa lover, this may not satisfy your taste buds .

Posted by 5417169527771222950 on Apr 12, 2015

Taste pretty good. Not like a cookie though. If you like coconut oil and cacoa, you will like these.

Delightful raw cookies

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

My whole family loves these cookies. They were skeptical at first to try a raw cookie but all like them after trying. Only trouble is the bag doesn't last long when it gets opened. I wish they made them in bigger packages. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Prunes add a natural sweetness!

Posted by 4689711973573492742 on May 30, 2013

Really enjoyed the taste of these cookies. I ate sparingly so one bag lasted me a week---but I wish they came in larger quantities!

Good snack!

Posted by 5140876410507250646 on May 31, 2013

It's great to snack on something that is healthy but the chocolate makes it even better!!

Go Raw

Posted by DIY-Mama on Jun 17, 2015

It's really Raw. I can taste the sweet coconut, bitter chocolate and it's crunchy too. It's really healthy choice of cookies.

Delicious and addictive

Posted by 4793226031151909491 on Sep 18, 2015

I finish a whole pack in one sitting. They are that good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Oct 03, 2015

These are good.