Yummy. Hard to limit myself to only five (self-imposed limit)

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 28, 2011

These have a mild flavor. They are chewy like coconut. If you do not like coconut, stay away from these cookies. The flavor is a nice blend of coconut and other ingredients. The chocolate flavor is not strong. I also like the ginger flavor of these cookies. The label says that refrigeration is recommended, but unnecessary. I agree with that. I never refrigerate mine, but I am in New England, and it is rarely hot here. ... I like Go Raw's other products too.

Wow.. what a pleasant surprise

Posted by Reviewer1127721 on Jul 22, 2011

If you like sesame seeds, then these are great! They are a great source of fiber-especially for us celiacs! Besides the fact they are super low in calories, they make a great snack with tea or coffee for that afternoon pick me up. I always feel full after 3, and somehow this product lasted about 3 weeks!!! Amazing!

DELISH!

Posted by Reviewer2040915 on Dec 04, 2011

Love these sweet little delights. Perfect for when you feel like something sweet.

Love 'em!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 17, 2013

tasty and raw!

Crispy healthy strange tasting snack

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Oct 09, 2014

I'd prefer higher cocoa to sesame ratio, the sesame taste is bit too strong. Average

so good!

Posted by daphneandgladys on Sep 25, 2014

This is such a good and crunchy snack! I can’t seem to stop eating it and it’s like I’m addicted to it. Once i start eating from a bag, i would finish it within minutes. Oh, just an advice. Always put it in the fridge before eating it. The cookies are a lot crispier and nicer when they are cold. For more reviews like this, click my page :)

yummi cookies

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

addictive

Posted by Reviewer1839231 on Sep 07, 2011

These don't taste anything like regular chocolate cookies, have a lot of taste, and tastes good.Great with a cup of coffee. I will buy them again!

Not good

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

This was not what I expected at all. In my opinion it did't taste like chocolate, just sesamee-seeds.

Posted by Fredsdatter on Jun 17, 2013

I´d rather not eat snack at all.