Posted by Fredsdatter on Jun 17, 2013

I´d rather not eat snack at all.

Soft cookies?

Posted by 5250226213898036102 on Aug 06, 2013

The cookies are soft and not crunchy.

(y)

Posted by Amalie on Apr 27, 2013

Oh god, i can't stop eating.

Delightful raw cookies

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

My whole family loves these cookies. They were skeptical at first to try a raw cookie but all like them after trying. Only trouble is the bag doesn't last long when it gets opened. I wish they made them in bigger packages. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Really Good!

Posted by twistedinsanity on Jun 07, 2013

These are really well made, and it really fills you up very fast. I love these when snacking, because few pieces of these cookies makes me full and curbs me from snacking more. However, I can't really call it a cookie ... and it has more coconut and sesame seeds taste, rather than cocoa, and you can see this from the ingredients label. So for a cocoa lover, this may not satisfy your taste buds .

crisp

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 12, 2012

These are good cookies. They are made from good ingredients and are not too sweet. They are also crisp.

Posted by 5417169527771222950 on Apr 12, 2015

Taste pretty good. Not like a cookie though. If you like coconut oil and cacoa, you will like these.

Too hard to chew!

Posted by 5113689229375783547 on Nov 18, 2016

I was quite excited to try this after looking at the ingredients on how healthy this snack may be and also the other positive reviews. The real product looked like the one on the packaging which is always good. Texture wise, it was so hard!!! Not even crunchy/crispy. It just tasted rather stale and if I bite hard enough for it to be broken into shards, it'll poke onto my gums which was a pain!! So i'll usually eat like 5 pieces and stop to prevent myself from getting some swollen gums. Taste wise, nothing fantastic, and definitely not chocolatey. I would recommend this product. Please click "yes" if you find my review helpful!

Not really a cookie - more of a sweet cracker

Posted by Reviewer1479874 on Nov 21, 2011

When I think of cookies, I think of toll house chocolate chip cookies. These are more like a cracker with a heavy sesame taste and pretty sweet. They're just OK - not something I'd likely buy again.

Ehh...

Posted by Reviewer3036685 on Apr 12, 2012

Not what I was expecting... not alot of flavor