Fantastic real food based lunchbox addition

Posted by MaryanaLishman on Apr 07, 2016

Simple but delicious

pas mal

Posted by 4835169630371959385 on Apr 02, 2016

Ce qui est bien ce qu'il n'y as pas de produits chimique ni sucre , après sa reste un produit un peu fade, je ne le rachèterai pas

coconutty ?

Posted by 4955565355681953128 on Oct 25, 2015

taste like coconut thats all i'll say

not a fan of the flavour - but nice product

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jan 28, 2015

I am sure that these are healthy alternatives, but I was expecting the flavour to not be so bland

EXCELLENT - YUMMY - EASY TO DIGEST

Posted by 5718293232111336333 on Jan 25, 2015

LOVEEEEE these cookies. I have real bad digestion and health problems due to it. I doth have any sugar at all in ym diet now and i buy these cookies as my source of 'sweets'. My stomach is ultra sensitive but eating those cookies doesnt upset it at all. I feel light and great afterwards. I also give them to my 17 month old - who absolutely loves them. keep up the good work GO RAW.

So surprisingly good

Posted by 5512929879877074377 on Jan 21, 2015

I just got my shipment and had my first taste of these and wow they are not what I was expecting. I guess I was expecting an experience like that of eating my first clif bar (such yucky disappointment), but these are really good! Light and fresh, nice crunchy chewy texture, but much easier to eat than any other sesame sticks or bars I've had. The light but full-bodied sweetness from the dates is delightful. I am already logged in to buy some more.

Loved these

Posted by 4754330993172743414 on Sep 22, 2014

Don't know did these anything else to me but helped me in a hurry to stay away from unhealthy snacks. These are also good tasting. I want more.

Sorprendida gratamente

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Aug 28, 2014

Tenían tan buenas críticas que a pesar de no gustarme el coco (nada de nada) me decidí a echarlas al carrito. Creo que tienen merecida su fama y a mi y a mi novio nos han encantado. Al abrir el paquete huele a coco, pero luego el sabor es mas tenue y al morderlas se nota sólo un poquito la textura fibrosa del coco. Son dulces, pero no empalagosas y sacian bastante, así que a pesar de ser caras cunden

Easy to eat and energy giving

Posted by 5757019077831605467 on Jul 22, 2014

Original is the best flavour. Great snack while I was pregnant and needing healthier alternatives to boost my energy levels during the day. Goes soft after a while.

Like the sweetness n goodness

Posted by Reviewer1212401 on Apr 20, 2014

Tastes great! Healthy alternatve when craving for a snack! But a bit expensive for such a small pack.