• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Amazing

Posted by 4702125777091783612 on Apr 29, 2014

I really liked this product! It tastes like toffee, and its enough with one piece a day. This is the second time I´m buying these, and it will not be the last time! :D

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Mar 26, 2014

Love the texture of this, chewy and creamy. Strong dark chocolate taste and not too sweet. But probably not for those who are looking for that "commercial" chocolate melting sugar effect. Also love the small individual packs (if I have a whole bar, I'll just eat it in one go)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1951496 on Oct 29, 2013

This chocolate is very very good, but expensive. Its a pity it only had 6 pieces!

Healthy chocolate

Posted by 5392599945549709251 on Oct 19, 2013

A bit strong for my taste, but had guests that love it.

love it

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Sep 29, 2013

these chocolates are great, not to sweet, very simple, i wish there were bigger packages. i'v already orderd more. i love them, but my husbend likes them less, i realy don't know why.

A little sweet, but not unpleasant

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

I just wanted to try this chocolate because my favorite alter eco dark coconut toffee was not available here on iherb. I still prefer that chocolate, but this one is acceptable. I know some people have issues with agave, but I think that it is all right in moderation. It is a little on the sweet side and I do wish it weren't so super sweet with the agave, but other than that it is all right for a sweet treat every now and then.

taste rotten :(

Posted by Reviewer2697325 on Apr 28, 2013

It tastes really weird, like a rotten piece of fruit.. Don´t waste you money, please..

Really!!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 04, 2013

The first though that came to mind when I tasted this was "rubber" or "soap"

너무 진해서 머리아픈 맛 ㅋ

Posted by 5374007731559741017 on Oct 04, 2012

이게 진짜 초콜렛이다..라고 한다면 할말은 없지만 생초콜렛이라고 해서 많이 기대하고 주문했는데 먹어보니 뭔가.. 크레파스 씹는 느낌.. 카카오 85% 초콜렛이 크레파스맛이라고들 하는데 이게 더 크레파스....

Blah

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Aug 01, 2012

I love Go Raw products in general but these are a total disappointment. $9 for 6 tiny little squares that don't even taste that good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »