no health benefits

Posted by JOSPHH on Jun 17, 2015

I DONT FEEL any health benefits

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 11, 2015

Good

It's good for what it is!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Aug 02, 2014

I decided to try a brad other than the one I usually choose (the fresh pollen, not dried).This is harder as it is dry, which is fine, though I continue to prefer the softer fresh one.

Uneven quality

Posted by Romlenz on May 26, 2014

Last batch was great, but the next one tasted awful. I might try the flower or pine pollen instead.

It taste better than the other brand I tried.

Posted by marley on Apr 11, 2014

Although it does not state it on the jar this need to be kept in the refrigerator or freezer.

tasty bee pollen

Posted by Reviewer1476701 on Feb 02, 2014

I really like the taste and I ate it from the bottle(when I first purchased it). My son also likes the taste but for those who don't really like the taste-put it in your favorite juice -it mixes well. One doctor says to get the best benefit is to soak it in water or juice and then drink it to get 99% of its full effect so that's what I've been doing, now You'll feel energized! You will start to lose weight the natural way.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Bee pollen is one the nature’s superfood. Think about it. The bees spent so much time and effort to gather the best nutrients to form food and now you get to eat it! It contains thousands of enzymes, es sential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and lecithin. It is found to improve energy level, improve vitality and libido, boost immune system, increase stamina, improve mood, improve digestive problems, fight cancer, anti inflammatory, improve circulation, fight diabetes, weight los s, normalise cholesterol level, decrease allergies and more! The bee pollen tastes very fresh and great. You can eat it straight too! It also comes with no additives or fillers which is commonly used. The bee pollen is also raw and unheated so you can be sure that the nutrients are not destroyed by heat. It comes from Europe (Spain) when there are better environmental laws so it feels safer to consume it. This product used to be a lot cheaper too (before the mas s bee colony collapse). Check out my page for more reviews!

it is good

Posted by 5491230123490838816 on Oct 24, 2013

Best Bee pollen around

Posted by Reviewer3163393 on Aug 07, 2013

I´ve tried countless of bee pollen varieties from different countries. This one is the only bee pollen that does not give me any sore throat, stomach upset or anything else - it just simply makes me feel energized and less hungry overall throughout the day. I soak 2 tablespoons of this bee pollen overnight for 12 hours in fresh spring water in the fridge, and drink with Hawaiian spirulina in the morning. I find this combination unbeatable and it has changed my life. You need to soak bee pollen in water in order to get your body to absord all of the nutrients. It makes a nice fresh creamy, slightly sweet drink, and is especially rejuvenating when you drink it cold.

good

Posted by 5369010357008452529 on May 11, 2013

Good product noticed an improvement in my menstrual cycle system

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »