Best Bee pollen around

Posted by Reviewer3163393 on Aug 07, 2013

I´ve tried countless of bee pollen varieties from different countries. This one is the only bee pollen that does not give me any sore throat, stomach upset or anything else - it just simply makes me feel energized and less hungry overall throughout the day. I soak 2 tablespoons of this bee pollen overnight for 12 hours in fresh spring water in the fridge, and drink with Hawaiian spirulina in the morning. I find this combination unbeatable and it has changed my life. You need to soak bee pollen in water in order to get your body to absord all of the nutrients. It makes a nice fresh creamy, slightly sweet drink, and is especially rejuvenating when you drink it cold.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Bee pollen is one the nature’s superfood. Think about it. The bees spent so much time and effort to gather the best nutrients to form food and now you get to eat it! It contains thousands of enzymes, es sential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and lecithin. It is found to improve energy level, improve vitality and libido, boost immune system, increase stamina, improve mood, improve digestive problems, fight cancer, anti inflammatory, improve circulation, fight diabetes, weight los s, normalise cholesterol level, decrease allergies and more! The bee pollen tastes very fresh and great. You can eat it straight too! It also comes with no additives or fillers which is commonly used. The bee pollen is also raw and unheated so you can be sure that the nutrients are not destroyed by heat. It comes from Europe (Spain) when there are better environmental laws so it feels safer to consume it. This product used to be a lot cheaper too (before the mas s bee colony collapse). Check out my page for more reviews!

smells real good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Dec 27, 2010

very nice bee pollen.... highest quality ive seen and i bought from all over! (states, brazil, autria, etc)

ok

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

I use these on my cereal and on my yoghurt, not the best bee pollen ive tasted, but works well for its price :)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1872083 on Nov 19, 2008

Your Golden Flower Bee Pollen has a great taste and I find it gives excellent health benefits.

good

Posted by 5369010357008452529 on May 11, 2013

Good product noticed an improvement in my menstrual cycle system

tasty bee pollen

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Feb 02, 2014

I really like the taste and I ate it from the bottle(when I first purchased it). My son also likes the taste but for those who don't really like the taste-put it in your favorite juice -it mixes well. One doctor says to get the best benefit is to soak it in water or juice and then drink it to get 99% of its full effect so that's what I've been doing, now You'll feel energized! You will start to lose weight the natural way.

spanish bee pollen

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Mar 08, 2011

this is a very good product at a competetive price. this bee pollen is very tasty.

Spanish Bee Pollen

Posted by Reviewer2030192 on Mar 22, 2011

Excellent quality product and good value for money despite it having travelled across the Atlantic twice before reaching me. I find it a great superfood for boosting the immune system.

It taste better than the other brand I tried.

Posted by marley on Apr 11, 2014

Although it does not state it on the jar this need to be kept in the refrigerator or freezer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »