Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2363487 on Jan 11, 2012

I am very pleased with this product. My Chinese Herbalist is using it as part of my protocol to heal a chronic illness I have had for many years. It is working! I also received my order in a timely manner, and I love iHerb's prices!

Eclectic Institute Goldenseal Root

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Nov 27, 2007

Indispensable during cold season. Take at first signs. You probably won't end up on antibiotics. Take maximum dosis.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer3316827 on Aug 21, 2010

The alkaloid berberine is useful against fungal infections, bacterial/viral infections and has anti-inflammatory activities. Someone has writted "Smells very fresh". I confirm ! It costs a little bit more than others but it's definitely in the category of "you get what you pay for".

Eclectic Inst. Goldenseal root

Posted by Reviewer1448267 on Nov 17, 2008

Excellent brand - Root is best as opposed to herb.

The real deal

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 15, 2010

This is potent, fresh Goldenseal. I bought it to help get rid of a sinus infection.

High Quality!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Sep 15, 2010

Appears to be a very potent herb that is helping me deal with conditions related to candida overgrowth and dysbiosis due to the overuse of antibiotics(in latin means "-anti" "life"). I don't recommend just one herb when fighting these condition, try rotating Kyolic Aged Garlic, Peppermint, and NSE Grapefruit Seed Extract. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a potent herb that smells as powerful as it works!

Posted by Reviewer2155038 on Mar 19, 2011

The product, ease of ordering, cost of shipping ( thank you for not gouging me) and the opportunity to do business with you is all.........excellent

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1259248 on Dec 26, 2011

Very good!!!

Goldenseal Root 400

Posted by Reviewer1722944 on Apr 17, 2008

No problems with this product.. I like it.

Eclectic Institute

Posted by Reviewer1570802 on Apr 16, 2010

I feel very much in good hands w this brand and the goldenseal affects whatever I treat positively

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »