10% Off Orders Over $40!

Good Earth Teas, Original Sweet & Spicy Tea & Herb Blend, 25 Tea Bags, 1.87 oz (53 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Nov 13, 2011

I drank this tea when there were "Good Earth" restaurants in Southern California. loved it then and to be able to brew it at home delights me! I love this tea. Wonderful array of spices and herbs, making for a yummy smell and taste!

One of the Favorites

Posted by Reviewer3329401 on Mar 08, 2012

I am glad to see the variety of tea available on iherb. This was always a favorite flavor and a reasonable price.

very good tea

Posted by Reviewer1669705 on Jun 07, 2012

We have been using this tea for years and always find it fresh and we trust the quality when we order from iherb.

Sweet and spicy

Posted by mindbodymovement on Jun 02, 2013

Great after dinner treat when you want to reach for those sweets. Curb those cravings.

Best tea I've ever tasted!

Posted by 4706123347006342707 on Aug 30, 2013

Ths is the best tea I've ever tasted, really spicy and a hint of sweetness. I've been looking all over for this and when I found out that Iherb had it I was so happy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »