Good Earth original

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Feb 19, 2015

I was worried that my favorite tea had disappeared, but they simply changed the name and the packaging, again. This is the same wonderful tea I have loved for years. One tea bag is strong enough for 1.5 cups. After drinking that, I cover the teabag with water and let it sit overnight for a sweet treat the next morning. The cinnamon just keeps on giving. Cinnamon and ginger are both helpful for those fighting nausea. My dad drank a lot of this while he was on chemotherapy. He would put 10-12 tea bags in a gallon jar of pure water and leave it in the sun for a day. To drink, he poured it over ice. I prefer this tea hot, and always find it warming: hot drink in my hands, the comforting smell, spicy flavor, etc, etc. Try this, it will become your new favorite tea!

Tea

Posted by StephanieH on Jan 18, 2011

This tea is incredible...spicy, naturally sweet, and priced right.

quality tea

Posted by Reviewer1168228 on Apr 14, 2011

This tea is a favourite of a lot of my friends. A nice afternoon break also makes a nice gift.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3200615 on Aug 21, 2011

Very good!

Great tea. Marvelous flavor profile.

Posted by Reviewer3279192 on Feb 13, 2012

I finally found this at a store, after searching for months. Meanwhile, I was glad to find it online and have been enjoying it since.

Delicious tea

Posted by 4663994603000700926 on May 04, 2016

I ordered this after trying it at a friend's house and loving it. It isn't available in Israel, and my friend had gotten it on a trip to the States, so I figured that I wouldn't be able to buy it, but then I was very happy to discover it on iHerb! Yay! Now you guys just need to start selling dark chocolate hot cocoa mix... ;)

Sweet and Spicy exactly.

Posted by 5580369662530145583 on Sep 06, 2016

It is exactly as the title Sweet and Spicy. This tea is soothing for the stomache.

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1669705 on Jun 26, 2010

sweet and spicy is a great drink on a cool day.