Great tasting product for a little indulgence

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

I generally don't recomend people eat potato chips, but let's be real....Even health concious people will do so from time to time. When I take a break and indulge myself, I do it with this product from Good Health Natural foods. Either the rosmary or the plan sea salted chips taste great in my very humble opinion. Better tasting than any conventional chip you would get at the super market. Cooked in olive oil and no trans fats make it an acceptable treat now and then. Enjoy. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

I am in love

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Aug 20, 2011

The gourmet in me had to try these - and rosemary was suprisingly amazing on potato chips. They taste like olive oil, they taste like good potatos, and they taste like rosmary. Will buy again and again!

review of snack product

Posted by Reviewer2105161 on Sep 07, 2011

Great product, great service, completely satisfied

The Best Chips Ever

Posted by Reviewer2640849 on Jun 25, 2013

These are absolutely my favorite chips. Perfect amount of salt and the rosemary is real, not artificially flavored. Will be buying these over and over again, along with Lundberg chips which are equally amazing. Can eat these all day and never tire of them!

I love it

Posted by 5201988341157366756 on Sep 11, 2013

While eating this, one question comes to mind; why isn't all potato chips made with olive oil? This tastes delicious, and I love the fact that it contains only potatoes, olive oil, rosemary and sea salt. Will definitely buy this again!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2569653 on Nov 16, 2013

The combination of olive oil and rosemary is irresistible. I also like that they are less salty than other potato chips.

Tastes great

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Dec 27, 2013

For someone who loves chips as well as rosemary!

Most delicious

Posted by 5635349378304798624 on Jan 01, 2014

These are way too delicious. Wish they were healthy! But a great treat every now and again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1066214 on May 08, 2014

good quality but there are too much rosemary

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1205464 on May 08, 2014

it's my 5th time to buy it, and everytime 3-5 packs. I like it, my friends like it ~~~

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »