Great tasting product for a little indulgence

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

I generally don't recomend people eat potato chips, but let's be real....Even health concious people will do so from time to time. When I take a break and indulge myself, I do it with this product from Good Health Natural foods. Either the rosmary or the plan sea salted chips taste great in my very humble opinion. Better tasting than any conventional chip you would get at the super market. Cooked in olive oil and no trans fats make it an acceptable treat now and then. Enjoy. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

I am in love

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Aug 20, 2011

The gourmet in me had to try these - and rosemary was suprisingly amazing on potato chips. They taste like olive oil, they taste like good potatos, and they taste like rosmary. Will buy again and again!

review of snack product

Posted by Reviewer2105161 on Sep 07, 2011

Great product, great service, completely satisfied

The Best Chips Ever

Posted by Reviewer2640849 on Jun 25, 2013

These are absolutely my favorite chips. Perfect amount of salt and the rosemary is real, not artificially flavored. Will be buying these over and over again, along with Lundberg chips which are equally amazing. Can eat these all day and never tire of them!

Nom noms!

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Feb 21, 2012

Delicious but I prefer the plain olive oil flavour.

Rosemary Potato Chips with Olive Oil

Posted by 5300062982940872391 on Feb 03, 2015

a very healthful potato chip with rosemary but I like the olive oil potato chips with a touch of sea salt much better.

SO YUMMY!

Posted by 5103768372314948396 on Jun 15, 2013

Exactly what you would expect! That's all the ingredients and its absolutely delicious for a chip!

good

Posted by 5280584961961759900 on Sep 05, 2016

good and yummy

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1820360 on Mar 23, 2012

I love the chips, nicely flavoured with rosemary.

I love it

Posted by 5201988341157366756 on Sep 11, 2013

While eating this, one question comes to mind; why isn't all potato chips made with olive oil? This tastes delicious, and I love the fact that it contains only potatoes, olive oil, rosemary and sea salt. Will definitely buy this again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »