New To iHerb?

GrabGreen, 3-in-1 Laundry Detergent Pods, Gardenia, 24 Loads, 15.2 oz (432 g)

Handy and smells good!

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013

The clothes are clean and soft. The best part though - It smells great even after washing and drying. It makes my laundry smell so good! Use 1 pod for small to medium loads and 2 pods for large to extra large loads. Before starting washing your clothes, you should know there's no need to open the pod. The outer film begins to dissolve the moment it touches water so be sure not to have wet hands. I am going to try some other fragrances too.

The best

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Feb 03, 2013

The best detergent I've ordered from iHerb! Smell is obvious but not too strong, laundry is clean and fresh, I really want to try all the GrabGreen scents :)

Me gusta pero me quedo con el de Lavanda y Vainilla

Posted by azzure on Sep 25, 2013

Este producto me gusta muchísimo. A pesar de ser un producto 3en1 es muy eficaz en los 3 aspectos. Depende la cantidad de ropa a lavar y de lo sucia que esté, utilizo una o dos cápsulas. El resultado es fantástico, la ropa limpia, los tejidos suaves, y con un olor increíble. Muy recomendable, aunque yo prefiero el de Lavanda y Vainilla.

super

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Dec 20, 2013

Vraiment le linge sent très bon, il n'y a aucun problème de dissolution dans le tambour. J'en rachèterai c'est sûr. peut-être vais-je essayer un autre parfum, même si celui-ci me plaît beaucoup.

Cleans great, rated B by EWG

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

These little pods work great when I use two in a big load of laundry. The smell is a little too floral and feminine for me. My staple is the lavender vanilla but they were out of stock so I order the gardenia. Would order again if I needed to but think I will stick with the lavender vanilla instead. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!