GrabGreen, 3-in-1 Laundry Detergent Pods, Gardenia, 24 Loads, 15.2 oz (432 g)

Reviews 4-star

Cleans great, rated B by EWG

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

These little pods work great when I use two in a big load of laundry. The smell is a little too floral and feminine for me. My staple is the lavender vanilla but they were out of stock so I order the gardenia. Would order again if I needed to but think I will stick with the lavender vanilla instead. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

GrabGreen Gardenia

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 18, 2014

Very easy to use. Usually I need only one packet. A scent is strong. If you are sensitive to fragrances this may not be your first choice. (I prefer GrabGreen Vetiver scented pods)

Efficace et...

Posted by sandrinep on Oct 17, 2013

Cela sent très bon. L'odeur reste un peu après séchage. Ce produit est naturel et efficace. Jolie surprise

Cheiro suave

Posted by 4680421755011085590 on Jul 12, 2014

Este sabao tem um cheiro bem suave. As roupas ficam levemente perfumadas. O produto da mesma marca de Lavanda com Vanilla é bem mais cheiroso.