GrabGreen, 3-in-1 Laundry Detergent, Lavender with Vanilla, 60 Loads, 2 lbs 4 oz (1080 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

one pouch of bleach alternative + two pouches of GrabGreen (for large and one for small loads) = an excellent result

SMELLS GORGEOUS!!! and cleans well too

Posted by Reviewer2054670 From Ireland on Mar 24, 2012

I've been struggling for years - trying to find organic or at least as natural as possible laundry detergent that doesn't smell like either nothing at all or (pardon me for being blunt) ... . I tried one with lemongrass and spent 2 weeks while travelling wondering when i stepped in someone's wee-wee! Not this though. GrabGreen pouches smell fantastic and clean very well (I recommend their natural bleach too, it cleans like nothing i've ever seen.) I've been tempted my mainstream detergents because they have that fresh clean smell or lovely fragnaces which my natural detergents don't. But this has both the nice scent and is a natural product. The only thing is, it doesn't leave clothes as soft as the mainstream chemical detergents. HOWEVER... I do have hard water which i'm sure plays a role and it's much much better than ecover which made my clothes fade in colour.

Love GrabGreen products!

Posted by Reviewer2814617 From Florida on Nov 06, 2011

I really like the no mess convenience of the pre-measureed packets. It also leaves the cloths clean and smelling great! I use the Lavendr scent for my delicate clothing and towels. I use the Vetiver scent for all other clothing.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1463191 From Latvia on Aug 17, 2012

I will continue buying this product!

Nice one!

Posted by Reviewer1264343 From Norway on Dec 26, 2011

I like this detergent. It smells good and the price is good as well. Will buy the same brand again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »