New To iHerb?

GrabGreen, 3-in-1 Laundry Detergent Pods, Lavender , 60 Loads, 2 lbs 4 oz (1080 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

one pouch of bleach alternative + two pouches of GrabGreen (for large and one for small loads) = an excellent result

SMELLS GORGEOUS!!! and cleans well too

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Mar 24, 2012

I've been struggling for years - trying to find organic or at least as natural as possible laundry detergent that doesn't smell like either nothing at all or (pardon me for being blunt) ... . I tried one with lemongrass and spent 2 weeks while travelling wondering when i stepped in someone's wee-wee! Not this though. GrabGreen pouches smell fantastic and clean very well (I recommend their natural bleach too, it cleans like nothing i've ever seen.) I've been tempted my mainstream detergents because they have that fresh clean smell or lovely fragnaces which my natural detergents don't. But this has both the nice scent and is a natural product. The only thing is, it doesn't leave clothes as soft as the mainstream chemical detergents. HOWEVER... I do have hard water which i'm sure plays a role and it's much much better than ecover which made my clothes fade in colour.

Rated B by EWG

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

These pods are super convenient and leave your clothes smelling great. The only thing was that I wish they would be healthier, as they are rated B by EWG. I have found that the Seventh Generation free and clear pods are rated A by the EWG which means better for your whole family. The fewer chemicals we put near our skin the fewer allergies our children will have. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love GrabGreen products!

Posted by Reviewer2814617 on Nov 06, 2011

I really like the no mess convenience of the pre-measureed packets. It also leaves the cloths clean and smelling great! I use the Lavendr scent for my delicate clothing and towels. I use the Vetiver scent for all other clothing.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Aug 17, 2012

I will continue buying this product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »