GrabGreen, 3-in-1 Laundry Detergent, Lavender with Vanilla, 132 Loads

Reviews 3-star

Eventually disappointed

Posted by fayechan-singapore From Singapore on Sep 25, 2012

I bought the whole box and was very pleased with it most of the time even if the scent was very strong and sharp and one dimensional (smelt synthetic). I'm writing this today because of the incidents of unused soap pouches have been increasing in my washing machine recently. I think it's because of two points. I put the pouches in the detergent tray instead of directly in the drum. And the other point (I'm guessing) is that the last quarter of the pouches get hardened up because of the humidity generated around my utility area and they in turn don't melt as completely. All this is annoying because I end up pulling out still stinky clothes even after a long wash. I also discover caked up remnants of the detergent in the detergent tray. I think I'll try to stick with loose powders or liquid in the future. Or buy smaller bags of the pouches instead of the whole box.