10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

GrabGreen, 3-in-1 Laundry Detergent Pods, Lavender, 24 Loads, 15.2 oz (432 g)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2485642 on Jan 17, 2012

Great in every aspect - smell (not too strong), quality of detergent itself (gets rid of stains, when other chemical detergents don't work), the way to use (simply throw the packet in a washing machine). Though expensive. I use it only for underwear

Great Clean!

Posted by Reviewer2904969 on Sep 05, 2011

I want to give this 5 stars except I am not in love with the scent. it is very sweet and flowery. when I first opened the bag I nearly gagged on the scent but luckily it doesn't wash that strong. I always prefer fresh clean scents so I was prepared to be unhappy with the scent but there was only one other choice so I tried them both and felt the same. It does however clean amazingly well. My clothing began to take on a clean, bright appearance I had forgotten they were supposed to have. Plus they are so super easy to use, just toss in and wash. After washing the scent is greatly muted so I will definitely be buying again and again and again.

Very Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 10, 2012

I love the fragrance, the washing abilities are ok, and the convenience of this product is super.

Amazing!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 08, 2012

I just love the smell after washing! As a result, I hug my boyfriend much more often when his clothes were washed with this stuff. Can't let go off him!

Laundry Detergent Pods

Posted by Didokitty on Dec 14, 2013

Very easy to use. Usually I need only one packet. A scent is very strong. If you are sensitive to fragrances this may not be your first choice. (I prefer GrabGreen Vetiver scented pods)