Great

Posted by Reviewer2485642 on Jan 17, 2012

Great in every aspect - smell (not too strong), quality of detergent itself (gets rid of stains, when other chemical detergents don't work), the way to use (simply throw the packet in a washing machine). Though expensive. I use it only for underwear

Great Clean!

Posted by Reviewer2904969 on Sep 05, 2011

I want to give this 5 stars except I am not in love with the scent. it is very sweet and flowery. when I first opened the bag I nearly gagged on the scent but luckily it doesn't wash that strong. I always prefer fresh clean scents so I was prepared to be unhappy with the scent but there was only one other choice so I tried them both and felt the same. It does however clean amazingly well. My clothing began to take on a clean, bright appearance I had forgotten they were supposed to have. Plus they are so super easy to use, just toss in and wash. After washing the scent is greatly muted so I will definitely be buying again and again and again.

Very Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 10, 2012

I love the fragrance, the washing abilities are ok, and the convenience of this product is super.

Amazing!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 08, 2012

I just love the smell after washing! As a result, I hug my boyfriend much more often when his clothes were washed with this stuff. Can't let go off him!

Laundry Detergent Pods

Posted by Didokitty on Dec 14, 2013

Very easy to use. Usually I need only one packet. A scent is very strong. If you are sensitive to fragrances this may not be your first choice. (I prefer GrabGreen Vetiver scented pods)

Does the job well!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! These little pouches of detergent are powerful! I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried these. I usually use Method liquid detergent. I use one pouch at a time, and my clothes have a pleasant lavender scent after drying. The clothes come out clean every time, and they take care of staining on my preschoolers clothes.

Levander and vanilla

Posted by 4754420848264471675 on Aug 01, 2012

I love it! the quality is good, it eliminates spots and stains. And the smell is the best I ever had for a laundry detergent!

Laundry detergent

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Feb 09, 2013

Rather strong fragrance, kind of sweet, which stays on clothes for a wile, cleans effectively.

Very good

Posted by frschlr on Aug 24, 2013

Cleans well, but the smell was a bit too strong for me. Prefer gardenia scent.

good quality product

Posted by Scheherazade on Apr 23, 2013

Works perfectly on any type of fabric. Convenient packaging. For me the aroma is a sort of strong. Will try other detergents of the same line.