Nice smell and no chemicals!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014

I use this detergent when I put my baby's bottles and cutlery into the dishwasher. They come out clean and a nice smell comes out of the dishwasher. Only drawback is that they are not all in one, so you have to add separately salt and brightener. Overall very happy with these. I might try the other smells as well! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I adore its scent!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

It cleans the dishes really well, nothing harmful for my family, and the scent after opening the dishwasher is marvelous. Love it! GrabGreens is the best!

It´s a blast !

Posted by RogerNallenPettersson on Aug 02, 2013

This dishwasher detergent is the best i have ever used, easy to use and a perfect result, I absolutely love them !

Very good!

Posted by 4710783596495385093 on Oct 29, 2013

Very good detergent for a more ecofriendly dishwashing! Washes well and doesn't leave anything on the dishes. The stuff has nice and not too strong smell of flowers/fruits that I like although I usually hate everything scented. I also like the not too high price and easy to use tablets! Will be ordering again for sure!

capsules lave vaisselle

Posted by 4682964799031355903 on Nov 01, 2013

fait son job tout en laissant une bonne odeur dans le lave vaisselle. je racheterai

Great scent

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

Nice scent, works great

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1978086 on Jul 24, 2013

Same washing effect as my conventional dishwashing tablets, their smell stays for a few days and the dishwaser smells fresh.

GrabGreen-Automatic-Dishwashing-Detergent-Red-Pear-with-Magnolia-24-Loads-15-2-oz-432-g

Posted by 4680318733924333276 on Apr 22, 2014

Have became addicted to this brand ! Works magic - nice, very gentle smell ! Doing excellent job with tea stained cups ! Have already ordered other products from this line of products!

Posted by 5335615386806413891 on Aug 14, 2014

Cleans much better than mainstream brands like Somat and Finish, leaving the dishes and kitcen smelling nice.

cleans very well