great product

Posted by 5647946419462917540 on Feb 16, 2016

Cleans very well. Works on tough stains too

cleans stains

Posted by 4905706094704051308 on Dec 13, 2015

love the convenience of the pods

Great!

Posted by 4736457836093760290 on Oct 19, 2015

This is a great gentle whitener. As I have skin sensitivities and am sensitive to strong scents I find this does not irritate me at all. Gets the whites cleaner and use in conjunction with the Lavender pods. Will be buying again.

Love this brand

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 08, 2015

Really nice items from this brand- its definetly not as strong as bleach for whitening/stains but Ive been using it anyway for whites

Good Enough

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

It's not like we have tough laundry, so it works well enough. I can't imagine it working on someone with children who get their jeans all soiled at the knees, but for gentle washing, it's great.

I don't know how many of these I need to use to see results

Posted by 5026482872394414056 on Sep 04, 2014

Bought as the reviews were good but I honestly cannot see why they get such good reviews. Didn't remove any stains, yellowing etc and I don't really want to use 3 in a load of washing. Disappointing

Good one

Posted by RationalGaze on Jun 29, 2014

Works well when used with GrabGreen detergent pods. The dark colors stay dark and bright, the whites are whiter. I have some really old socks that used to be white long ago but are grey now - well, they didn't turn snow white but definitely became a bit whiter. Guess that depends on the cloth as well.

Great for everything

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Jan 22, 2014

These are really good for cleaning without the harsh bleach chemicals and smell. So far used them for laundry , curtains, sofa & getting tea stains out of my cups.Will be back soon for more of this product.They also get an A rating on the EWG.ORG website which ia a bonus.

Rated A by EWG

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

These little pods are rated A by the EWG household cleaner list! That is the best rating any product can get so that is a big plus for me. They clean exceptionally well. Usually I add one of these pods to the Lavender Vanilla pods for best cleaning results. Try them, you'll love them!If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good

Posted by 5164600391920022163 on Nov 21, 2013

Good bleach, but not every stain removes

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »