Easy

Posted by Reviewer1337065 on Sep 26, 2011

Easy to use for lazy people like me

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

very good

Just plain good

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Aug 01, 2012

Clean clothes, fragrance free - happy me.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 05, 2012

good detergent, cleans laundry very good.

Cleans well. Easy to use.

Posted by bughunter on Dec 03, 2016

Packets disolve better than other brands I've tried. Good for my sensitive skin. Cleans clothes well (though have not tried on anything heavily soiled). I will buy again.

My favorite!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Good powder, odorless, washes beautifully delicate things! My favorite!

Excellent for hand washing

Posted by 5026461140554355937 on Nov 14, 2015

This product is a miracle cleaner. It's great for stains and it will bring your old clothes back to life. You don't realize how much dirt stays in your clothes even after laundering - until you use this soap. Just take something old and dingy and put one or two pods in a soaking tub with it and watch how dark the water turns after a few hours of soaking. Then look at how bright and fresh your old clothes look. I use this for handwashing delicates, getting stains out (like rust stains), freshening up old towels (by soaking), cleaning carpets - anything that you think you might need to toss because it's too dingy. Try soaking it with this first. You'll be amazed. And it's great for traveling, since you can just toss a few pods in your luggage and use it to handwash your clothes while on the road. The only negative is it doesn't have a rinsing agent in the ingredients so if you put it in the machine, you need to add regular detergent as well. I made this mistake the first time I used the grab green in the laundry machine and it pulled so much old dirt out of my clothes, it left a nasty ring around the inside of the machine. The dirt didn't rinse out of the machine. I had to run it several times afterward to get it clean.

Very healthy product, Highly recommended!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

Very healthy product, Highly recommended!

Natalya

Posted by Reviewer2811088 on Mar 02, 2012

Washes beautifully! Clothes after washing is very soft! I will order more

GrabGreen, Delicate Laundry Detergent.

Posted by 5301158579249679617 on Sep 27, 2016

I love this product and does get the clothes clean and I am very happy no fragrance and many natural brands have other added ingredient that should not be in there. For example, Methylisothiazolinone, and Phenyexenol these two ingredient are in a lot of natural Laundry detergent's and dishwashing supplies, both for dishwasher and liquid dish soap. When companies say, it is natural, and those ingredient's are not natural. Look up the EWG. For Grab Green and I love it and it is good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »