• PollenAid is the replacement for Cernilton from Graminex.

• Customer Ratings

Finally help

Posted by 5421387088795581271 on Apr 01, 2014

I was suffering since more then 6-7 months from pelvic pain. After using more then 3 months PollenAid I really was starting to feel better. I still have sometimes drawbacks, but in overall my comfort feeling is much better. I would definitely suggest it. I usually don't write reviews, but PollenAid I can really recommend!

Useless

Posted by 4644314382957056283 on Jan 31, 2014

Honestly, this product did absolutely nothing to help my prostatitis. I've been on ProsCure for a few months which helps significantly, and I thought that this might help out me over the edge, back to feeling normal, but it did nothing. My chief issue now is low libido and though I read that this is known to help that, after a month absolutely nothing changed.

Good

Posted by 4699479065172821499 on Nov 26, 2012

I think it works.

Posted by Reviewer2826969 on Jun 28, 2012

I'm buying Graminex for my father. He has got a prostate problems.he is using graminex from 2 years and he is very satisfied. He really feels much, much better. It's the best medicament for him! I couldn't buy it in the europe, it's only available at I-Herb store. Thank You for quick delivery and nice service, cheers, Stan

Great for Prostatitis.Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on May 31, 2012

An effective and relatively fast treatment for prostatitis if you follow the rules of avoiding caffeine, citrus fruit and drugs which cause prostate congestion. Highly recommend this. (actually I found this to be effective at a lower than recommended dose, i.e the one prescribed by doctors who give Cernilton (old name) which is equivalent to two capsules a day instead of three.)

PollenAid works

Posted by Reviewer2993565 on May 30, 2012

It seems Saw Palmetto and Prostanex all not work for me. Then I tried PollenAid, it really works.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3307880 on Mar 20, 2012

Prostatitis symptoms significantly improved i will order another package soon! Thanks Graminex!

Graminex, PollenAid

Posted by Reviewer1782766 on Feb 26, 2012

Used the product to help with symptoms of enlarged prostate that caused to awake 3 - 4 times during the night to urinate. Product showed no improvement in symptoms UNTIL the 4th month. At that time I noticed that my trips to the bathroom had been reduced and I was getting up only 1 time on average, with some nights providing an unterrupted nights sleep.I tried this product after unsuccessful results with several doctor prescribed medications.The friene who recommended this product had a similar experience.

Graminex-PollenAid

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Dec 14, 2011

no adverse effects no noticeable positive ones

Graminex helps compensate for Avodart side-effects

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Nov 25, 2011

Still on first bottle... but definitely seems to pick up the libido, which is currently being surpressed by taking Avodart.