• PollenAid is the replacement for Cernilton from Graminex.

• Customer Ratings

Good for Prostate where others fail

Posted by Reviewer2311078 on Feb 18, 2009

This is the best thing I have found for prostatitis, and I have tried nearly everything, including ProstaQ and other flower pollen formulations. This is a powerful, concentrated supplement, and you should see results within 3-4 weeks. Of course prostatitis is very elusive to treatment. You must also be careful about diet (no caffeine, alcohol, pepper or spicy foods) and regularly "empty the prostate", etc.

Graminex, PollenAid

Posted by Reviewer1782766 on Feb 26, 2012

Used the product to help with symptoms of enlarged prostate that caused to awake 3 - 4 times during the night to urinate. Product showed no improvement in symptoms UNTIL the 4th month. At that time I noticed that my trips to the bathroom had been reduced and I was getting up only 1 time on average, with some nights providing an unterrupted nights sleep.I tried this product after unsuccessful results with several doctor prescribed medications.The friene who recommended this product had a similar experience.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2137596 on Aug 14, 2011

Nothing worked for my 88 year old father. He was taking finasteride/Proscar and that made him ill by lowering his pressure too much and causing fatigue. Saw palmetto didn't work. So I was told that saw palmetto didn't work well for those who have type O blood. THe pharmacist recommended this and it works great. Works even better with zinc, which shrinks the prostate.

Great for Prostatitis.Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on May 31, 2012

An effective and relatively fast treatment for prostatitis if you follow the rules of avoiding caffeine, citrus fruit and drugs which cause prostate congestion. Highly recommend this. (actually I found this to be effective at a lower than recommended dose, i.e the one prescribed by doctors who give Cernilton (old name) which is equivalent to two capsules a day instead of three.)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1962277 on Nov 26, 2009

I have series chronic pelvic pain syndrome/chronic prostatis; medical research indicated that pollen extract could help. I had my doubts, but this product has really helped reduce my pain. I was amazed.

Graminex PollenAid

Posted by Reviewer1949533 on Sep 13, 2008

I have been using this product for several years. Although the current effects are somewhat diminished from when I first started using it, the benefits continue and I intend to keep using it.

Pollen Aid product

Posted by Reviewer3038580 on Oct 20, 2009

I read about this product years ago and began taking it for prostate issues. It works well with Pygeum and would recommend it for men with prostate and/or urinary issues.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1306629 on Nov 19, 2009

I have been using Graminex for about 6 months now off and on and I have found significant improvement with urine flow! This is are really good product, one of the few that actually work!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3307880 on Mar 20, 2012

Prostatitis symptoms significantly improved i will order another package soon! Thanks Graminex!

Graminex, PollenAid Flower Pollen

Posted by Reviewer2655897 on Mar 18, 2009

The product did not perform to level hoped. As with all prostate products they only go so far and are certainly not a cure. The effectiveness was enhanced by combining with Saw Pamento.