Grandpa's, Baking Soda Soap, Unscented, 3.25 oz (92 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Fantastic Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1239880 on Jun 15, 2009

This is the best soap I have tried for people with allergies and/or chemical sensitivities! My only complaint is that a 3.25 oz. bar doesn't last very long. A 6+ oz. bar at the same price would make this a perfect soap.

Really Good Cleaning Bar

Posted by Reviewer2921724 on Sep 25, 2009

This soap leaves me feeling super clean. At first I thought the baking soda smell would transfer to my skin, but it does not. It just leaves me feeling clean and fresh as a soap should. I will continue to use this product because it does not irritate my sensitive skin.

love this soap

Posted by Reviewer1854934 on Sep 02, 2010

I have asthma and am allergic to perfumes so I am VERY pleased to find this product. I use it to bathe and clean my hair. I have also put a bar of the soap in a container with water and liquified it enough to pour into the washing machine to clean my clothes as the "clear and free" types of detergents will give me an asthma attack.

Para el cabello lo compré pero no me gusta para eso

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

como champú no me gusta nada, para la piel si. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

very good

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on May 22, 2014

It's good, I use it on my face and even on my scalp, no iritations and does the job, no scent, lasts long.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »