Foams Very Well

Posted by annathie on May 21, 2015

Seems to be a good soap - foams probably too well and I think it made my skin a bit drier. But I have ordered more, as baking soda is supposed to be brilliant for many things.

Great for body...not for curly hair.

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Feb 02, 2015

After so much reading about baking soda as a holy grail for curly hair with itchy scalp I thought this could be a nice step on that direction. It isn't. At least for me, it doesn't leave my hair clean, more like it gives it more weight. But for my body is working great. I had some spots in my back and they are all gone, and those had been appearing since high school. So pretty great. Please, excuse my english!:)

very good

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on May 22, 2014

It's good, I use it on my face and even on my scalp, no iritations and does the job, no scent, lasts long.

Para el cabello lo compré pero no me gusta para eso

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

como champú no me gusta nada, para la piel si. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

love this soap

Posted by Reviewer1854934 on Sep 02, 2010

I have asthma and am allergic to perfumes so I am VERY pleased to find this product. I use it to bathe and clean my hair. I have also put a bar of the soap in a container with water and liquified it enough to pour into the washing machine to clean my clothes as the "clear and free" types of detergents will give me an asthma attack.

Really Good Cleaning Bar

Posted by Reviewer2921724 on Sep 25, 2009

This soap leaves me feeling super clean. At first I thought the baking soda smell would transfer to my skin, but it does not. It just leaves me feeling clean and fresh as a soap should. I will continue to use this product because it does not irritate my sensitive skin.

Clean soap

Posted by Reviewer1491863 on Aug 18, 2009

I like this soap

Fantastic Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1239880 on Jun 15, 2009

This is the best soap I have tried for people with allergies and/or chemical sensitivities! My only complaint is that a 3.25 oz. bar doesn't last very long. A 6+ oz. bar at the same price would make this a perfect soap.

Meh.

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Jan 26, 2009

pine tar is much better. this one is just better for the hands. not thrilled about it in the shower

Grandpa's Baking Soda Soap

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 10, 2008

I love this soap. It is not over-drying and for those who do not like fragrance there is none. It is just pure baking soda soap. Love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »