| English
| USD ($)

Grandpa's, Baking Soda Soap, Unscented, 3.25 oz (92 g)

Grandpa's Baking Soda Soap, Unsented

Posted by Reviewer1593766 on Jun 14, 2010

It was "just okay" for me. It's a nice hard bar and lasts a long time and it gets my face clean and is okay for my sensitive skin since it is not scented, HOWEVER, I personally actually prefer the Grandpa's Thylox Acne soap which I swear gets my face even cleaner yet. The Thylox soap helps keep my acne under control much better than the baking soda soap.

What they don't tell you!!!!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Mar 28, 2015

Based on the glowing reports and reviews and other ingredients listed on the website as... Coconut oil, palm oil, purified water, vegetable glycerin and bakings soda..... I bought the product. When the product arrived I checked on the box only to find it was not as natural as they claim it to be. Very clever marketing strategy of listing only the sounding natural ingredients on the website and leaving out the toxic ones. Unfortunately I am not one of the 99% of people fast asleep. I check everything especially the fine print on the box which listed the following: Sodium Palmate, Sodium cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ethyhexyl Hydroxystearate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Pumice, Titanium Dioxide. Now if any of these sound natural to you then you are ignorant. These ingredients are Far from natural! When you can hardly pronounce the words it spells danger. The soap cannot be good long term without any side effects. For example Sodium Chloride can cause eye irritation, skin itch, some hair loss, dryness and itchiness. That is enough for me. A natural product won't do this. For all those who see this soap as a panacea. So are steroids and cortisone if you take them, but long term they prove hazardous to your health. In the long run what damage will this soap be doing to my skin. I also dislike the sneaky way they say other ingredients .... on the website and leave out the most toxic. The other ingredients were so innocent sounding. If this product is so natural and safe why don't they share all the ingredients with us? What are they hiding? Do your own research check the website and check the box. Savannah

The best soap for MCS - Rich but not oily

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 13, 2011

I love this soap. I have MCS and appreciate that this is 100% fragrance free. Baking soda is the best. This soap is rich and moisturizing but not too much, it's not oily like some coconut soaps I've tried. I will get a few more with my next orders.

Excellent soap-no smell at all!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on May 07, 2009

No smell, skin feels better, seems to last a long time. i can't think of anything negative to say about this soap. This will be my face soap from now on.

great for allergy sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2249790 on Feb 09, 2010

Been using this for a couple of years now. My family has allergies and this doesn't bother any of us. It also lathers up nicely and rinses off well.