Excellent soap-no smell at all!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on May 07, 2009

No smell, skin feels better, seems to last a long time. i can't think of anything negative to say about this soap. This will be my face soap from now on.

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 22, 2011

This soap is even a very good shampoo bar. Since it contains baking soda, it may even imrpove the skin's PH value from less acidic to slightly alkaline with regular use. That's a good thing.

great for allergy sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2249790 on Feb 09, 2010

Been using this for a couple of years now. My family has allergies and this doesn't bother any of us. It also lathers up nicely and rinses off well.

I love it!

Posted by Mayito on Dec 26, 2015

It's a good soap to cleanse my makeup brushes, leaving them very clean. Moreover is usefull for clean my skin.

love this soap!!

Posted by 5252824749154575936 on Dec 05, 2012

Works great! Gets me feeling so clean

love this soap

Posted by Reviewer1854934 on Sep 02, 2010

I have asthma and am allergic to perfumes so I am VERY pleased to find this product. I use it to bathe and clean my hair. I have also put a bar of the soap in a container with water and liquified it enough to pour into the washing machine to clean my clothes as the "clear and free" types of detergents will give me an asthma attack.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2144084 on Apr 16, 2010

Lathers well, cleans well it appears, and it doesnt strip your skin of all its natural oils. Absolutely no odor.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2013002 on Oct 01, 2009

great product. cleans well

nice soap

Posted by Reviewer3183808 on Apr 24, 2008

Very nice no fragrance soap, clean smelling.

Double Wows!

Posted by Reviewer1037064 on Jul 01, 2011

The fresh feeling after using this soap is indescribable! I am not sure if it's my imagination, of if this soap has really firmed my skin, I beleive it has. Regardless, the freshness and cleanliness it gave me were never acheived by any other product I've ever tried.