Good

Posted by 5435931761939465775 on May 03, 2016

Good product. Doesnt dry up the skin and I feel improvement in the state of my skin. Stings the eyes really bed if it gets there even a little so be careful. Recommended for people with acne or problematic skin.

WONDERFUL SOAP

Posted by 4770430739037428195 on May 02, 2016

Perfect for my problem acnee and help me too. He clean and leave my skin very smooth.

not treatment

Posted by 5426158232031700951 on Apr 23, 2016

Love the soap but it's not an acne treatment

Buenisimo jabon

Posted by 5428894728355359638 on Apr 20, 2016

Llevo utilizándolo pocas semanas pero ya he visto resultados en mi piel. No me ha vuelto a salir ningún grano. Lo acompaño con un serum y tenga la piel súper bien. Repetiré sin dudarlo porque tengo acné adulto y necesito cuidarme constantemente.

Really nice

Posted by 5581289106147872416 on Apr 18, 2016

My body is now very clean and smooth 背上的瘡印慢慢退緊,非常好

An amazing soap!

Posted by 5290468358627155245 on Apr 18, 2016

Great soap ! Very pleased with the purchase . There were no new pimples during use , the skin wasn't oily , it seemde really healthy . Some people complimented me on the appearance of my skin just a few days after use . Pleasure :) I leave the soap on the skin 1-2 minutes , morning and evening . It slightly dries the skin at the begining, but later on the skin gets used to it and looks amazing. The soap itself lasts forever . I gave the rest to my brother with severe acne , and in the meantime I purchased another soap with a higher concentration of sulfur , want to try it too.

Best acne treatment ever

Posted by 4890864423410626007 on Apr 15, 2016

I have had acne for almost my whole life and tried a bunch of different treatments. This soup works magically and with really fast results! I recommend it it to all my friends with acne problems. Den har produkten är så bra och fungerar verkligen mot acne!

weird

Posted by 4740651964546110831 on Apr 12, 2016

It stops working the moment you stop using it. But when you use it, it actually helps your skin. Won't repurchase again.

Hormonal acne / w, 28 y-o

Posted by 5290386119983630889 on Apr 09, 2016

This soap is excellent. I've been battling with acne on my jawline for 15 years now, breaking out a week before the period and having sore red bumps lasting for 2 weeks. The soap really helped - I still get bumps on the jawline once a month, but they are less aggressive and heal much MUCH faster (absolutely gone in two days). Also bought one for my teenage brother and it helped to clear out his skin as well! We both use it twice a day as prescribed on the box. Also, you get used to the smell pretty fast as well and it's not as bad as described in some of the comments. My new must-have product!

Fair

Posted by GraceHope on Mar 21, 2016

This product works fairly well for acne, but leaves my face too dry. Not a pleasant smell.