Good soap

Posted by Ricebunny on Jul 19, 2012

It's a good soap and works well on cleaning, it even served as a dandruff shampoo to help get rid of the horrible "stinky" scalp problem I had. I used it on my face as well but I wouldn't recommend it, it dried out my skin and made it oily. So great body soap, good for your hair.... not so great on your face if you're trying to keep it balanced. Ps: I've tried the soap now for a week and even tho it was good and did what it was supposed to do, I had to deduct another star. I developed this nasty rash from this soap so I had to discontinue it :/. So buyers with sensitive skin beware.

[코맨후기] 향이 특이해요~

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Sep 21, 2012

궁금증에 시켜봤는데, 아주 만족할만큼 좋은건 아닌것 같아요, 아프리칸 블랙솝 제품이 가격대비 역시 짱인듯~^^ 아프리칸을 1년동안 썼다면, 이 제품은 2개월만에 다 쓴것 같아요^^ 다시 구매하진 않을것 같아요^^

Grandpa's Thylox Acne Treatment Soap

Posted by Reviewer2391286 on Jan 29, 2008

I have not tried this product yet. but this email would not update without me giving the product a rating. Need a way to submit without commenting on all items.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2125080 on Nov 06, 2008

My son has been using it for a month. We see some improvement.

GOOD PRODUCT, AWEFUL SMELL

Posted by Reviewer1810509 on Jan 29, 2009

The product works, but the smell it leaves on your skin is aweful. Smells like sewer water....

I think it helps

Posted by Reviewer1487245 on May 20, 2009

It's no miracle cure, but it seems to make a difference. It works more noticeably if used twice a day instead of once. I didn't try using more than twice a day...

This product is way too drying, be careful.

Posted by Reviewer2640028 on Aug 19, 2009

Be sure to have a moisturizer with you when you use this product. Yes I know it's made with sulfer and sulfer is known to dry skin out, but my skin started itching pretty bad. All I can say is, be careful if you have sensitive skin, it may do more harm than good.

Clean feeling.

Posted by Reviewer2816556 on Aug 24, 2009

This made my face feel clean. i used it twice a day and let it dry for about a minute like the directions said but it didnt help my once a month break outs. Seems to clean good, kinda stinks but that goes away.

working

Posted by Reviewer2319952 on Sep 15, 2009

son said it's working well, not too drying

no acne, but what a smell

Posted by Reviewer2013002 on Nov 14, 2009

my skin cleared up after using this, but the sulfur smell is very strong. i can only use it at night before bed b/c my face smells like rotten eggs after i use it.