Grandpa's, Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur, 3.25 oz (92 g)

Just awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2510196 on Jul 15, 2008

I was getting really annoyed with my skin but it's been 2 weeks now and my skin is so much better. I really like the fact that it doesn't leave your skin dry afterwards. I would recommend it to everyone. Great product and great price!

Feels great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Aug 19, 2008

I love how soft this makes my skin feel. It starts working the first time you use it!

This is great.

Posted by Reviewer1136629 on Sep 12, 2008

I really liked the idea of this soap. It needs to be left on for a moment and you can feel it working. Not really sure that it does as I don't use it everyday due tot he fact it tarnishes the silver rings I wear.

Grandpa's Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap

Posted by Reviewer3191291 on Jul 04, 2009

This is a great bar of soap. I have had whiteheads on my fore head for untold years - covered up with bangs - which even Retin A would not dislodge. I am happy to say my problem is getting better. Yeah!

It works for me

Posted by zipfelmuetze on Dec 19, 2011

Since I moved to Korea, my face broke out in acne like never before in my life. I am 23 and have been trying to rid this persistent acne. This soap works very well, but it does dry out the face, so I apply organic coconut oil onto my face after washing it with Grandpa's soap.