お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Grandpa's, Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur, 3.25 oz (92 g)

Works really well!

Posted by 5367270955514056558 on Feb 25, 2014

I've tried plenty of stuff to get rid of my acne and this has worked the best out of all of them. I like that it's very cheap compared to all the previous ones I've tried. I have sensitive, combination skin and this has not dried it out or caused any itchiness or rashes. I followed the instructions (lather and apply lather on skin and let dry for about a minute then rinse off) then wash my face with very cold water to close my pores then follow up with jojoba oil. I've read reviews of this product prior to trying it out and people said that it caused more spots to come up or that it smells terrible. I think it's just the soap bringing out the bad stuff out of your skin that's why it's causing more spots. If you let it clear out then the skin will look much better. I can see how this soap is causing blackheads to come out of my skin but they all go away eventually. The smell is also not that bad. I think it's worth putting up with the (not even that bad) smell when the results I've gotten are so great. My skin is almost clear and the red marks from previous spots are fading. It leaves my skin very smooth. I'm having to use less makeup. And this is after only two weeks of use. I will most certainly repurchase!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Jan 08, 2008

just don't get it in your eyes!

Just awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2510196 on Jul 15, 2008

I was getting really annoyed with my skin but it's been 2 weeks now and my skin is so much better. I really like the fact that it doesn't leave your skin dry afterwards. I would recommend it to everyone. Great product and great price!

Feels great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Aug 19, 2008

I love how soft this makes my skin feel. It starts working the first time you use it!

This is great.

Posted by Reviewer1136629 on Sep 12, 2008

I really liked the idea of this soap. It needs to be left on for a moment and you can feel it working. Not really sure that it does as I don't use it everyday due tot he fact it tarnishes the silver rings I wear.