amazing

Posted by Reviewer1299324 on Feb 19, 2015

This soap is amazing. It cleared up my husbands back within weeks. He has SUPER bad backne & nothing has ever worked as well as this did. Already re-ordered my second bar.

Grandpa's, Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Jun 04, 2008

Helps dry my acne quicker and the smell is mild.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Jan 08, 2008

just don't get it in your eyes!

Feels great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Aug 19, 2008

I love how soft this makes my skin feel. It starts working the first time you use it!

Best acne/ body acne soap ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2937045 on May 21, 2010

I bought this for my daughter who has severe acne and body acne. Within a few days, her acne was greatly improved!!! We had tried about everything. She LOVES this! Not to mention it's under $5.00 a bar!!!

Cleans terrificly!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Dec 09, 2009

I've noticed an good improvement in my skin using this soap once per day. It really cleans deep down and makes my skin soft. I've just started using it on my back, looks like it's already improving too! Great soap and big enough to last a while.

It works for me

Posted by zipfelmuetze on Dec 19, 2011

Since I moved to Korea, my face broke out in acne like never before in my life. I am 23 and have been trying to rid this persistent acne. This soap works very well, but it does dry out the face, so I apply organic coconut oil onto my face after washing it with Grandpa's soap.

Acne soap

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012

It's helping with my acne. Will continue to use it.

大痘痘有效,但無法太愛它!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

因為我個人不太長大痘痘,能用上它的機會真的不多,但偶爾幾次冒大痘痘,真的洗完第二天就消了,令人覺得還滿神奇的! 但是它的洗感有點太滑膩,我不是很愛洗它!

Natural, cheap acne solution

Posted by Reviewer1786082 on Jul 22, 2011

Grandpa's Thylox Acne treatment soap is a really great product for a low price. I use this once a day on my face and it has really helped clear up my moderate acne. The bar is huge and lasts a really long time. This is much cheaper than the chemical-heavy products you find elsewhere. The only drawback is that it can leave your skin feeling a bit waxy or plasticy. Also, it definitely burns if you get it in your eye so be cautious!