LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2943409 on Dec 10, 2009

If you suffer from cystic acne, this is a must-have in your bathroom. More effective than any single OTC product I've tried, and I've tried them all! You will see a huge improvement if you use this every morning!

Best acne/ body acne soap ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2937045 on May 21, 2010

I bought this for my daughter who has severe acne and body acne. Within a few days, her acne was greatly improved!!! We had tried about everything. She LOVES this! Not to mention it's under $5.00 a bar!!!

Grandpa's Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap

Posted by Reviewer3191291 on Jul 04, 2009

This is a great bar of soap. I have had whiteheads on my fore head for untold years - covered up with bangs - which even Retin A would not dislodge. I am happy to say my problem is getting better. Yeah!

Just awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2510196 on Jul 15, 2008

I was getting really annoyed with my skin but it's been 2 weeks now and my skin is so much better. I really like the fact that it doesn't leave your skin dry afterwards. I would recommend it to everyone. Great product and great price!

大痘痘有效,但無法太愛它!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

因為我個人不太長大痘痘,能用上它的機會真的不多,但偶爾幾次冒大痘痘,真的洗完第二天就消了,令人覺得還滿神奇的! 但是它的洗感有點太滑膩,我不是很愛洗它!

great!

Posted by Reviewer1692146 on Jan 20, 2008

acne has decreased tremendously, leaves skin feeling squeaky clean. doesn't overly dry the skin like other products have (benzyl peroxide, salicylic acid and retin-a). i've noticed a great difference and even though i still get 1-2 pimples, it's a LOT less than before. smells for about 1/2 hour after you wash your face and do not get this stuff near your eyes because it BURNS.

My face did not like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1873263 on Jun 14, 2009

After using I immediately had a tightening feeling and it dried my skin out. Did not seem to clear existing blemishes, only increase redness and irritation.

Grandpa's, Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Jun 04, 2008

Helps dry my acne quicker and the smell is mild.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Jan 08, 2008

just don't get it in your eyes!

Works GREAT until that time of the month

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Oct 30, 2008

This product cleared up my fantastic adult acne about 90% (wonderful!) But when the ol' monthly hormone serge hit, it couldn't compete. I'll still be buying this soap. Oh, and the sulfur smell is only barely noticeable when the soap is wet, so don't worry about being stinky. Once your skin dries the scent is gone.