amazing

Posted by Reviewer1299324 on Feb 19, 2015

This soap is amazing. It cleared up my husbands back within weeks. He has SUPER bad backne & nothing has ever worked as well as this did. Already re-ordered my second bar.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

This.soap.Is.Awesome because it clears out acne like no other! This soap lightened dark areas on my face and saved my skin. I had been struggling to remove dark patches on my face due to using harsh or too strong products, and this soap actually made my skin tone look more even. I had no idea it was even capable of doing this. Look no further for clear & beautiful skin. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

大痘痘有效,但無法太愛它!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

因為我個人不太長大痘痘,能用上它的機會真的不多,但偶爾幾次冒大痘痘,真的洗完第二天就消了,令人覺得還滿神奇的! 但是它的洗感有點太滑膩,我不是很愛洗它!

Grandpa's, Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Jun 04, 2008

Helps dry my acne quicker and the smell is mild.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Jan 08, 2008

just don't get it in your eyes!

Feels great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Aug 19, 2008

I love how soft this makes my skin feel. It starts working the first time you use it!

Cleans terrificly!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Dec 09, 2009

I've noticed an good improvement in my skin using this soap once per day. It really cleans deep down and makes my skin soft. I've just started using it on my back, looks like it's already improving too! Great soap and big enough to last a while.

Best acne/ body acne soap ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2937045 on May 21, 2010

I bought this for my daughter who has severe acne and body acne. Within a few days, her acne was greatly improved!!! We had tried about everything. She LOVES this! Not to mention it's under $5.00 a bar!!!

It works for me

Posted by zipfelmuetze on Dec 19, 2011

Since I moved to Korea, my face broke out in acne like never before in my life. I am 23 and have been trying to rid this persistent acne. This soap works very well, but it does dry out the face, so I apply organic coconut oil onto my face after washing it with Grandpa's soap.

Totally worth the money

Posted by 5459171251874783009 on Jul 06, 2016

Being an Asian living with the humid and hot weather contributes to oily skins. I have tried lots of products but non can deliver such great results. I have never felt skin feeling so 'clean' before and not dry. I can see a significant improvement on my pimples and sebums.