Totally worth the money

Posted by 5459171251874783009 on Jul 06, 2016

Being an Asian living with the humid and hot weather contributes to oily skins. I have tried lots of products but non can deliver such great results. I have never felt skin feeling so 'clean' before and not dry. I can see a significant improvement on my pimples and sebums.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1299324 on Feb 19, 2015

This soap is amazing. It cleared up my husbands back within weeks. He has SUPER bad backne & nothing has ever worked as well as this did. Already re-ordered my second bar.

大痘痘有效,但無法太愛它!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

因為我個人不太長大痘痘,能用上它的機會真的不多,但偶爾幾次冒大痘痘,真的洗完第二天就消了,令人覺得還滿神奇的! 但是它的洗感有點太滑膩,我不是很愛洗它!

great!

Posted by Reviewer1692146 on Jan 20, 2008

acne has decreased tremendously, leaves skin feeling squeaky clean. doesn't overly dry the skin like other products have (benzyl peroxide, salicylic acid and retin-a). i've noticed a great difference and even though i still get 1-2 pimples, it's a LOT less than before. smells for about 1/2 hour after you wash your face and do not get this stuff near your eyes because it BURNS.

My face did not like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1873263 on Jun 14, 2009

After using I immediately had a tightening feeling and it dried my skin out. Did not seem to clear existing blemishes, only increase redness and irritation.

Grandpa's, Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Jun 04, 2008

Helps dry my acne quicker and the smell is mild.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Jan 08, 2008

just don't get it in your eyes!

Just awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2510196 on Jul 15, 2008

I was getting really annoyed with my skin but it's been 2 weeks now and my skin is so much better. I really like the fact that it doesn't leave your skin dry afterwards. I would recommend it to everyone. Great product and great price!

It works for me

Posted by zipfelmuetze on Dec 19, 2011

Since I moved to Korea, my face broke out in acne like never before in my life. I am 23 and have been trying to rid this persistent acne. This soap works very well, but it does dry out the face, so I apply organic coconut oil onto my face after washing it with Grandpa's soap.

Excellent

Posted by 4915111012114964047 on Feb 09, 2015

This product is amazing. I am prone to breakouts and my pores are huge. After using this soap for just a few weeks, there were visible results! My pimples were almost all gone and my pores became smaller. There used to little bumps on the side of my nose bridge but its gone now and the skin there feels smooth. Love it! It's already in my cart ready for the next purchase!