Too soon to review

Posted by Reviewer1154076 on Apr 17, 2011

Have ordered it for my son who has dandruff. have yet to receive input from him. Ordered it to S'pore and have sent it through someone to him to US! Was impressed with the reviews from others. May be after 2 months will be able to give review.

The Smell Made Me Vomit

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Mar 21, 2010

Ok, I know this won't seem fair, and, apparently, many many people are just fine with the scent of this soap. To me, it was similar to new leather shoes(amplified & mixed with other disgusting smells), and maybe y'all are good with that. I opened this soap, excited about the prospect of soothing my eczema. The bar's odor was mildly unpleasant when dry, but I shrugged and wet it anyway. Unfortunately, I immediately began to gag and had to swallow down vomit which filled my mouth (hey, organic food is expensive). I held my breath and quickly swiped the soap over my body, rinsed, and opened my windows for fresh air. Positive note: The smell dissipated quickly from my skin & the soap didn't aggravate my allergies. In conclusion, if you are sensitive to strong smells, buy something else. I am sticking with my Dr.Bronner's from now on.