I love the smell!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Mar 14, 2016

Gentle and the smell is amazing! The smell may not be for everyone but I absolutely love it!

wonder soap

Posted by 4846862075576577761 on Dec 15, 2015

i received this item yesterday and used it immediately today, it made my skin so smooth and fine. it amazingly removed dead skin and leaves your skin firm and smooth. it a wonder soap indeed.

任何肌膚問題都靠它了!!!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 31, 2015

本來為了家人一到夏天就大爆發的濕疹,開始用非洲黑,但是非洲黑的效果真的有效,後來聽了一個美國阿嬤的介紹,開始用這顆,後來任何肌膚問題,我都靠這顆解決!!!真是一顆很神奇的皂!!!

Great multipurpose Product

Posted by SherryAB on Feb 14, 2015

Great for all the uses mentioned, ordered it for my brother who asked for more 5 bar soaps

loved it!

Posted by 5156765812235444446 on Nov 24, 2014

Love the scent and after washing the scent wore off quickly, washed well and didn't dry my skin. Will reorder

best

Posted by berbeq77 on Aug 22, 2014

best

great soap!

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This smells like pine bark and I absolutely love it. It masks any bad odors in the bathroom, so I keep a few bars for the smell as well :) I've been using this soap for quite some time now. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only soap that does not make me scratch myself to death. I wash my hair with this soap because shampoo makes my head itch. I literally lather myself from my head to my feet, oh and the lather is wonderful even when you get down to the very end of the soap, you still get a great lather.

it's ok

Posted by 5649023359667387913 on Jun 06, 2014

pretty heavy smell abut my boyfriend loves it.

bought this to relieve pregnancy PPP

Posted by 5603316555836714452 on May 22, 2014

Works !

Husband is happy

Posted by 5443572680690906933 on Apr 07, 2014

Bought for my husband, who uses only soap, denying all shower gels. The first is that like, oddly enough - the smell. Statements functions soap cope perfectly well - cleans, dries inflammation, while the skin does not dry completely. Perfect for people with dry and problem skin. We were satisfied, we will take more.