Try it - You will get over the smell.....

Posted by Reviewer2452282 on Sep 10, 2009

All summer long I suffered from this terrible rash on my back and chest that looked much like seborrheic dermatitis. Nothing I tried worked, and believe you me I spend a good bit of money on other products. I figured I had nothing too loose when I purchased the most in-expensive treatment yet. The results are wonderful, the itch that plagued me all summer has just about disappeared completely. I can only recommend this soap and after itching all this time I can handle that smell any day - it dissipates fast anyhow. Give it a try!! Now I just hope I have something left to show the dermatologist when I finally get to see him !!

Great for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2118948 on Apr 02, 2009

My husband has psoriasis on his scalp and this soap is the only thing that helps him to get rid of scales. Great natural product.

任何肌膚問題都靠它了!!!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 31, 2015

本來為了家人一到夏天就大爆發的濕疹,開始用非洲黑,但是非洲黑的效果真的有效,後來聽了一個美國阿嬤的介紹,開始用這顆,後來任何肌膚問題,我都靠這顆解決!!!真是一顆很神奇的皂!!!

Wonderful all over soap

Posted by Reviewer3361326 on Dec 27, 2007

This is a wonderful all over soap with a very clean "green" smell and we even use it as shampoo.

MY NEW BRAND OF SOAP!

Posted by Reviewer1002444 on Aug 16, 2008

I am so glad I found this soap.I feel so much cleaner after bathing with this soap.This soap has definitly done wonders with my dry skin. My scalp no longer itches and some of my adult acne has cleared up. I also like the smell of this soap, I dont smell like a chic when I go to work any more. Thanks to good ole pine tar.

Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap

Posted by Reviewer1448623 on Aug 07, 2008

I think this is an amazing product. It cleared up the psoriasis on my scalp in a few days, after all the dermatologist products which did not work. My father used to swear by it and used it most of his life and claimed that it cured the itching on his scalp and kept him from getting bald.

Softens skin

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Mar 31, 2009

This is very good soap. It smells strange at first, but you quickly get used to it - the rubbery tar notes don't linger on the skin while the greenness of it freshens. Leaves skin softer than before. Also, it remains firm and doesn't disintegrate into mush like some soaps. I plan to buy more.

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Oct 20, 2010

I really like it. I wash my hair with it. I do not need conditioner with it unlike allmost every other shampoos. My girlfriend also loves it!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Nov 07, 2011

very soapy, bubbly, i feel cleaner since i used it (its my first soap), it cleans! seriously though, this is the BEST soap to help with dandruff and eczema seborrheic. what you do is as soon as you get in the shower you wash your hair right away, then rinse, then put back the soap in there and leave it 5-10 minutes. the pine tar oil will go after these little fungies and helps greatly at reducing them. if i do that every single day it completely goes away, no more itchiness.

excellent soap

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Apr 17, 2011

love the smell , reminds me of camping in the great outdoors,, very good for skin problems ,,i,ve had exzma for years , this helped quite a lot to clear up the inflamed areas , with no irritation , I.ve just ordered some more , quick delivery too , to Australia,,thanks Iherb