not for acne prone skin!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2943409 on Nov 28, 2008

I achieved clear skin with Grandpa's Thylox soap and switched to this because it's the winter and I wanted to use something gentle that would stop my face from drying out like it does every year. I used it for maybe five days and my chin was covered in blackheads. Also, it smells horrible.

Use on my hair

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on May 14, 2009

I found this too strong of a smell for use on my body so I started using it on my hair. I really like the way it does my hair. It is a lot cheaper than T-Gel too. Other dandruff shampoos can also leave your hair limp, but this don't.

Love it..

Posted by Reviewer2170702 on Jul 01, 2008

Soft and very healing to the skin..

Holly

Posted by Reviewer1355990 on Dec 16, 2007

great on skin smells strong but gose away quickly :)

awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on Jul 18, 2010

i love this stuff... not only is helping with my pimples but i have PCOS and from that i have facial hair which will give me like hair bumps sometimes but this stuff clears it right on up...i was expecting more of a wintergreen woodsy type of smell...this smells more like MTG...or sulfur i should say...but in the end it works totally awesome !!

PINE TAR SOAP

Posted by Reviewer1385729 on Feb 01, 2011

VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT AND FAST SHIPPING.

Very inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer1680671 on Apr 11, 2011

I bought these here online because they had the lowest price ever. This soap is very good and lathers well. No dangerous chemicals to worry about.

Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Soap

Posted by karishma on Dec 09, 2011

Great soap!!!

Old style washing

Posted by 5272911449740607149 on Nov 14, 2012

Old style soap, cleans brilliantly, good for sking, love the smell.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

After washing myself with this soap, my skin turned plaid, one of my hands transformed into an axe, the other hand turned into a beer, and I impregnated every woman in a 2 mile radius. I smell so manly I may have actually impregnated myself. If you can imagine what smoldering pine branches smell like, that's how you'll smell after using this soap. It's woody, smoky, and easily the best smelling soap I've ever owned. I've always loved campfires and have joked many times about how I wish there were a campfire scented cologne, because I would buy it. Now, I don't need to use cologne, and just shower my manly body with this manly soap instead. You'll be a better man if you buy this soap. Ladies will line up to touch and smell your rugged manbeard, trees will chop themselves down for you, and you'll ride a moose to work everyday. Be like me. Use Grandpas Wonder Pine Tar Soap. Seriously. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**