Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Oct 20, 2010

I really like it. I wash my hair with it. I do not need conditioner with it unlike allmost every other shampoos. My girlfriend also loves it!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Nov 07, 2011

very soapy, bubbly, i feel cleaner since i used it (its my first soap), it cleans! seriously though, this is the BEST soap to help with dandruff and eczema seborrheic. what you do is as soon as you get in the shower you wash your hair right away, then rinse, then put back the soap in there and leave it 5-10 minutes. the pine tar oil will go after these little fungies and helps greatly at reducing them. if i do that every single day it completely goes away, no more itchiness.

Great results, manly smell

Posted by Reviewer2655732 on Apr 10, 2015

i ordered it because during pregnancy my skin is extra sensitive. I keep getting a crawling sensation and itchiness, especially at night around my shoulders, back, and rear. I read on a forum that this soap could help and it HAS!!! It's so nice to not feel so itchy all the time. I'm not into the masculine scent but I don't think it makes me smell like that (as far as I can tell) so it's tolerable. I use the oatmeal soap too sometimes since I read it can be hard on your skin to only use this one.

good product !

Posted by Reviewer3343854 on Nov 03, 2010

After letting it "air out" for a day in the launndry room, I did use it & have used it daily since. It does help with the scales & itch of the exzema/psoriasis that I seem to have only on my hands & upper arms. Very mild ourbreak, but still a problem for me. Have never had any problems with my skin, until my 66th year. Bummer, but I will continue to use it. The smell is gone after you dry off.

smells very strong like a camp fire

Posted by Reviewer2198598 on Jun 29, 2012

works really well on my face which is combination with breakouts. sooths the redness. not drying. did not do well for long lasting deodorizing of armpits.

Pine Tar Smell

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 11, 2009

Now I know why grandpa always smelled kinda funny!

not for acne prone skin!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2943409 on Nov 28, 2008

I achieved clear skin with Grandpa's Thylox soap and switched to this because it's the winter and I wanted to use something gentle that would stop my face from drying out like it does every year. I used it for maybe five days and my chin was covered in blackheads. Also, it smells horrible.

Use on my hair

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on May 14, 2009

I found this too strong of a smell for use on my body so I started using it on my hair. I really like the way it does my hair. It is a lot cheaper than T-Gel too. Other dandruff shampoos can also leave your hair limp, but this don't.

very, very unique

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jul 20, 2007

Try this soap- it's definitely a pine tar experience. I give it five stars because it is the most unique soap I've ever used, the aroma, though it is strong, is good, and finally because it's really moisturizing.

Works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2087355 on May 08, 2008

My wife is 7 months pregnant and was diagnosed with pupp; an itchy rash like chicken pox. After 3 days of using this product the rash was completely gone.