not for acne prone skin!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2943409 on Nov 28, 2008

I achieved clear skin with Grandpa's Thylox soap and switched to this because it's the winter and I wanted to use something gentle that would stop my face from drying out like it does every year. I used it for maybe five days and my chin was covered in blackheads. Also, it smells horrible.

Use on my hair

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on May 14, 2009

I found this too strong of a smell for use on my body so I started using it on my hair. I really like the way it does my hair. It is a lot cheaper than T-Gel too. Other dandruff shampoos can also leave your hair limp, but this don't.

Love it..

Posted by Reviewer2170702 on Jul 01, 2008

Soft and very healing to the skin..

Holly

Posted by Reviewer1355990 on Dec 16, 2007

great on skin smells strong but gose away quickly :)

awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on Jul 18, 2010

i love this stuff... not only is helping with my pimples but i have PCOS and from that i have facial hair which will give me like hair bumps sometimes but this stuff clears it right on up...i was expecting more of a wintergreen woodsy type of smell...this smells more like MTG...or sulfur i should say...but in the end it works totally awesome !!

PINE TAR SOAP

Posted by Reviewer1385729 on Feb 01, 2011

VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT AND FAST SHIPPING.

Very inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer1680671 on Apr 11, 2011

I bought these here online because they had the lowest price ever. This soap is very good and lathers well. No dangerous chemicals to worry about.

Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Soap

Posted by karishma on Dec 09, 2011

Great soap!!!

Old style washing

Posted by 5272911449740607149 on Nov 14, 2012

Old style soap, cleans brilliantly, good for sking, love the smell.

great soap!

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This smells like pine bark and I absolutely love it. It masks any bad odors in the bathroom, so I keep a few bars for the smell as well :) I've been using this soap for quite some time now. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only soap that does not make me scratch myself to death. I wash my hair with this soap because shampoo makes my head itch. I literally lather myself from my head to my feet, oh and the lather is wonderful even when you get down to the very end of the soap, you still get a great lather.