good product !

Posted by Reviewer3343854 on Nov 03, 2010

After letting it "air out" for a day in the launndry room, I did use it & have used it daily since. It does help with the scales & itch of the exzema/psoriasis that I seem to have only on my hands & upper arms. Very mild ourbreak, but still a problem for me. Have never had any problems with my skin, until my 66th year. Bummer, but I will continue to use it. The smell is gone after you dry off.

Pine Tar Smell

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 11, 2009

Now I know why grandpa always smelled kinda funny!

not for acne prone skin!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2943409 on Nov 28, 2008

I achieved clear skin with Grandpa's Thylox soap and switched to this because it's the winter and I wanted to use something gentle that would stop my face from drying out like it does every year. I used it for maybe five days and my chin was covered in blackheads. Also, it smells horrible.

Use on my hair

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on May 14, 2009

I found this too strong of a smell for use on my body so I started using it on my hair. I really like the way it does my hair. It is a lot cheaper than T-Gel too. Other dandruff shampoos can also leave your hair limp, but this don't.

very, very unique

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jul 20, 2007

Try this soap- it's definitely a pine tar experience. I give it five stars because it is the most unique soap I've ever used, the aroma, though it is strong, is good, and finally because it's really moisturizing.

Holly

Posted by Reviewer1355990 on Dec 16, 2007

great on skin smells strong but gose away quickly :)

Works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2087355 on May 08, 2008

My wife is 7 months pregnant and was diagnosed with pupp; an itchy rash like chicken pox. After 3 days of using this product the rash was completely gone.

Love it..

Posted by Reviewer2170702 on Jul 01, 2008

Soft and very healing to the skin..

Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap

Posted by Reviewer1448623 on Aug 07, 2008

I think this is an amazing product. It cleared up the psoriasis on my scalp in a few days, after all the dermatologist products which did not work. My father used to swear by it and used it most of his life and claimed that it cured the itching on his scalp and kept him from getting bald.

WHEW A SINUS OPENER!

Posted by Reviewer2521542 on Mar 05, 2009

VERY PUNGENT SMELL THAT DOESN'T LAST LONG, BUT LEAVES THE SKIN SOFT. AND KEEPS THE ITCHIES OUT OF YOUR SCALP!