MR.

Posted by Reviewer1341630 on Feb 25, 2008

So far so good - no stones !!!

Gravel root

Posted by Reviewer3317865 on Mar 25, 2008

Nice product. Works good. Not to tasty but then it is a medicine. Fast shipping. Extra good packing.

Great product and fantastic service.

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Feb 23, 2009

This is a high quality product and has helped me with a chronic uti. iherb is awesome - great service and super fast shipping. I love that you offered a $2-3 option for shipping just one thing. Many places you have to pay $5 or $6 for that.

Gravel root

Posted by Reviewer3156561 on Apr 11, 2010

Both my husband and I are taking this for kidney cleansing. So far it works fine.

Gravel Root -- for my pup!

Posted by Reviewer2537484 on Aug 08, 2011

I have been giving Gravel Root to my 8-yr old Maltese who has the "oxi" bladder stones....They have not disappeared, but they have shrunk some (not much according to the vet), but she does not have blockage and can peepee without pain. This type of stone is only removed with surgery but will reappear time and again!

Great Kidney Help!

Posted by 5717923056651420235 on May 05, 2016

A friend recommended this product for kidney problems. I was expecting it to taste horrible, all the good stuff does, right? Not this time. Mix the drops in water and not only does it not taste horrible, it's almost pleasant! I've had great results from a few days of treatment.

Superb quality.

Posted by Reviewer2700446 on Aug 10, 2009

Quality is superb.

I like it

Posted by 5221935942783411142 on Jul 23, 2012

I use this product in a herbal tea mixture for kidney cleansing. I think the product is doing what it is supposed to do, so I am satisfied.

Gravel Root par excellence

Posted by Reviewer1578395 on Oct 20, 2010

As a pharmacist and professional member of the American Herbalist Guild, I find this product by Eclectic Institute to be of consistant quality. I personally use this product for knee health. For me, it worked within 7 days

works very well

Posted by Reviewer1613062 on Jun 10, 2009

this stuff is very helpful to ease the pain of kidney stones

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »