Very good

Posted by Reviewer2886331 on Sep 25, 2011

Very good

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2429619 on Feb 10, 2012

I love nori and this is the only one I eat because it's delicious, organic, untoasted, and the price is not too bad. You can toast it but I like it the way it is so I don't toast it.

The package say "known to cause cancer and birthday defects"....

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Mar 12, 2016

On the back of the package I received, there is a paper label attached below the diagram of how to prepare the seaweed, reading: "California's Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." What?!..... Is this referring to potentially high levels of mercury or other contaminants in sea plants? Or to preservatives in this particular product (I couldn't find an ingredients list to check this). Perhaps because there is a preservative packet inside which is not meant to be eaten? (although I've never seen a warning such as that for a common preservative packet). I've never seen a warning like that on a food item before and found it rather disconcerting, especially as it wasn't listed on the product online when I bought it.

Very Good

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 06, 2014

These are very good. Iherb provide great service, quality products and fast delivery times Thank you.

Good

Posted by 5265757254318134686 on Dec 26, 2015

Good flavor

Tasty!

Posted by pek620 on Mar 23, 2012

I love these. Wish they had these in bigger packages.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1537348 on Sep 29, 2012

Good size

Great Eastern product

Posted by Reviewer3246248 on Jan 20, 2012

The seaweed received in GREAT condition and all my guests loved the Sushi. There was a good choice of products and easy to find on your web site.

Nori