• Note: Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Customer Ratings

Didn't notice a difference

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 03, 2016

I bought this for gut healing, I didn't notice any difference taking it unfortunately. It is, however, a well-made product from a good company.

Great for veggie yogurts

Posted by 5302292600822714912 on May 02, 2016

I have used this gelatin to make veggie yougrts and the result has been amazing. Great price for a great product.

Mixes good, quality consistent. Happy

Posted by 5532271570087544136 on May 02, 2016

Not sure if it does what it is intended to, but it comes as described and at a good price.

So many uses

Posted by Katzenjammer on Apr 29, 2016

This is a really high quality gelatin. It can be used to thicken homemade coconut yoghurt, and it will provide extra nutrition.

must have!

Posted by 5238394495533749700 on Apr 26, 2016

excellent for your gut! i make chocolate mousse/jelly with cacao, coconut milk & honey. SO GOOD

Doesnt take good

Posted by 5023878341642313472 on Apr 25, 2016

Doesn't taste good so I stop taking it

A staple in my Paleo Kitchen

Posted by MissKay on Mar 31, 2016

This product is incredibly versatile! I use it as an egg substitute (mix 1 TBS gelatin with 1 TBS 1 cold water , mix and then add 1 TBS hot water); to make my own gummy bears or simply to give pie fillings a better hold. don't want to live without it!

unflavoured gelatin

Posted by 4743906949026745658 on Feb 24, 2016

However well I stir in room temperature water, I still get clumps which sometimes stick on the sides of the cup. My wife and I find swallowing that unpleasant. Regret buying 4 cans at 1 go.

Amazing product

Posted by Holistichippy on Feb 22, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I add it to pretty much every meal I make, it doesnt affect the taste but adds that valued gelatin necessary for healthy joints, immune system via gut healthy and so on. Cannot recommend it enough.

High Quality Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer1471698 on Feb 18, 2016

I haven't used it much yet in recipe,. but it's a great way to get extra protein each day.