• Note:¬†Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Reviews | English

Dried beef taste

Posted by Reviewer2863556 on Jun 13, 2015

Unfortunately this one does not mix nearly as well as their collagen product (green label). I bought this one 1st as the other was out of stock. I use them both only with coffee - tried with water and it was awful. This one has a strong dried beef taste if you just take it with water. With coffee it masks well. But it doesn't mix so easily as the collagen. I end up scooping chunks of the gel off the sides and bottom of coffee mug. For both they could improve the lid/top. As it's a bit messy to pour/dispense.

Unsure

Posted by 4988911506469353512 on Apr 16, 2014

Could not get cold liquid to gel. Was tasty though. Health wise to soon to tell.

Hmm, don't know

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Aug 03, 2014

I started to use this as something extra for my hair, skin etc. Putted it in my shakes and than its tasteless. But after a few days a got very big and hard pimples on my face. Don't know if it was the gelatin. But when I stopped using it, the pimples where gone as well.

havent used yet

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Sep 26, 2014

but im going to make our own vitamins with it ;)

No results yet after daily consumption

Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Nov 25, 2014

I have been taking a tablespoon of this in hot tea, every morning and before bedtime. Have yet to see improvements in skin and joints (I have stiff knee joints and I am under 30yrs old, underweight). Really hoping it will help with my joint pain. Will try the green container next.

Still trying to love it.

Posted by 5161596360544528078 on Nov 11, 2014

I bought this as a supplement, but have not had good luck dissolving it in juice. I have let it sit in my drink at room temperature for up to 30 minutes with stirring and it is incredibly thick and just will not dissolve. I get around this by putting it in my pulpy O.J., so I don't notice the texture too much.

Doesnt take good

Posted by 5023878341642313472 on Apr 25, 2016

Doesn't taste good so I stop taking it

Didn't notice a difference

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 03, 2016

I bought this for gut healing, I didn't notice any difference taking it unfortunately. It is, however, a well-made product from a good company.

I prefer the green bottle

Posted by Reviewer2950614 on May 06, 2016

This bottle is ok if you want to make tasty jello but it creates a gelatin coating in my stomach that is somewhat irritating if consumed in high amounts.