お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Great Lakes Gelatin Co., Beef Hide Gelatin, Collagen Joint Care, Unflavored, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Hmm, don't know

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Aug 03, 2014

I started to use this as something extra for my hair, skin etc. Putted it in my shakes and than its tasteless. But after a few days a got very big and hard pimples on my face. Don't know if it was the gelatin. But when I stopped using it, the pimples where gone as well.

Dried beef taste

Posted by Reviewer2863556 on Jun 13, 2015

Unfortunately this one does not mix nearly as well as their collagen product (green label). I bought this one 1st as the other was out of stock. I use them both only with coffee - tried with water and it was awful. This one has a strong dried beef taste if you just take it with water. With coffee it masks well. But it doesn't mix so easily as the collagen. I end up scooping chunks of the gel off the sides and bottom of coffee mug. For both they could improve the lid/top. As it's a bit messy to pour/dispense.

Unsure

Posted by 4988911506469353512 on Apr 16, 2014

Could not get cold liquid to gel. Was tasty though. Health wise to soon to tell.

havent used yet

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Sep 26, 2014

but im going to make our own vitamins with it ;)

Still trying to love it.

Posted by 5161596360544528078 on Nov 11, 2014

I bought this as a supplement, but have not had good luck dissolving it in juice. I have let it sit in my drink at room temperature for up to 30 minutes with stirring and it is incredibly thick and just will not dissolve. I get around this by putting it in my pulpy O.J., so I don't notice the texture too much.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »